Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Starting over

tfeverfred

Miss Behavin' is waiting for the city of Houston to get off it's butt. My lawyer says it will be a few MONTHS before the ball gets going, So be it.

Last week I recieved a grill from a HAMB member (flatheadpete) and with a gift from "Keeper" (one of our members) I was able to get frontend pieces to get a good start on Miss Fortune. Here's a pic of what I got.

carparts001.jpg

Mikey had already started on Miss Fortune back in July. It's on now. I'm taking what I have to him and we're building a hot rod. Be prepared to see video and pics of the build.

Oh.... damn... it felt so good to see the brown truck pull up today!:hmmm:

Good things happen to good people

Fred, It's so good to hear your starting your new project. We''l all be waiting for your first post.

Ron

Don't let up on the City, Fred...........the squeaky wheel and all that jazz. One thing for sure, you will have interesting stories to tell when you get your car back together. :hmmm::lol:

Don

I wish I had something to give you T-fever.:eek: Heck I don't even have enough knowledge about, but I'm still learning. Anyway I'm glad your up and going on the other.:clap: I hope to see you at the Nats in Lenior NC June 09.

I had no doubt that Fred would rebuild her ,,,:lol:
Good luck and keep us posted,,

Fred I am glad to see you have a good jump on things.Keep up the good work.:welcome:

RocknT said:
I had no doubt that Fred would rebuild her ,,,:welcome:
Good luck and keep us posted,,

Thanks, RocknT. What got me off the pity pot was help from friends (many I have never even seen in person) and realizing that I wasn't born a quitter and now was not the time to start. Yea, it still hurts to look at my car smashed up, but the energy I had when I was building her is finding it's way into Miss Fortune. I'll be back and as soon as work begins there will be pics and vids.

Down, but not out!

Glad it helped. Just keep on the City. When I had a city lawnmower throw a nice chunk of steel into my door it took about 25 calls to get them off their butts.

I think the poor lady just got sick of me calling asking where my check was!

Keeper said:
Glad it helped. Just keep on the City. When I had a city lawnmower throw a nice chunk of steel into my door it took about 25 calls to get them off their butts.

I think the poor lady just got sick of me calling asking where my check was!

Brother, you made this start happen. You helped beyond words. I've got a good lawyer and things will work out.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back