Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Steering dampers revolt!

I'm not coping out or being a smart ass but if you have an iphone (an Apple product), go to an Apple store and they will be glad to give you complete instructions. If you have a computer, Google "iphone camera operating instructions". You will need to know the model of iphone.

Then it is practice, practice, practice ! Nice thing is if you don't like what you have taken or how it looks, erase it !

John

Once you have the pics on your computer, you then upload them onto a free photo sharing site (I use Google+, photobucket is another), right-click a desired pic and choose "copy image URL". Then on tbucketeer, when you want to insert the pic in your post, click the little box that looks like mountains (next to the smiley face), paste the URL in the popup box and hit "insert". This is the sequence for Google+, maybe other sites are different, and maybe there are other ways. Anyone?

kluv%2B2007.jpg

...I just did it to make sure that was correct! You do something 100's of times and have to go thru it to write it down.

That car is so damn cool. :thumbsup:

For a while I ran with a B&M 250 blower and a carb:
Ardmore%2Bdrags%2B5%2B2010.JPG

What do you think? It was a great combo, but folks kept asking for the Potvin to come back.

Nope, give me the Potvin blower .... give me UNIQUE!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back