Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Bone the skull ride

That is Bad A%% !!
Lots of hour's in that one !!

Why does that look so familiar?:think:

A lot of hard work went into that ride. That would scare the b'jesus out of me, if was in the crosswalk and you were barreling down the road.

message for Mr. Brown: If you were beside me on the road, I would put your old school ass in the ditch:cool:. Don't critize what you haven't driven. this car handels well. you know what they say about critics? Something like blah, blah, blah, "they all have one":cool:

Boys-Boys- Go to your room. Let's keep the troubles out of this site.Think only good thoughts.:)

please check attitudes at the door.....

Ron

This site is a no attitude area ,if the conversation needs to be abrasive to get your point across . This is not the site for you.

sorry if I offended there gents, The guy rubbed me the wrong way. I am usually a gentle old dog unless kicked first. Maybe he should have tried rubbing my belly first. :razz: But I probably would have still pee'd on his tire:rolleyes:

:rofl::sofnny:I dont care who ya are that was funny right there.:rofl::sofnny::sofnny:

streetrodman said:
sorry if I offended there gents, The guy rubbed me the wrong way. I am usually a gentle old dog unless kicked first. Maybe he should have tried rubbing my belly first. :razz: But I probably would have still pee'd on his tire:rolleyes:

:rofl: That is just all wrong. But SOOOOO FUNNY

:eek: :rofl:

I too, would be interested in why you reversed the shackles. I would think that if one wheel ever travelled to its upper limit while the other stayed level - the weight transfer would shift the body to one side and one of those shackles would snap down in the normal position. That would momentarily force the axle into an unballanced position. Not good with a fiberglass body. My best friend had his T get out of hand and he hit a ditch and flew 30 feet down the road to an unglamorous splat! There has got to be a reason why cars are not designed that way. Safety first is my motto. To each his own: my problem is my gas pedal goes down too far. so I guess I shouldn't talk. :confused:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back