Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-bucket for sale

OOOOOH ... and I got $17.900.00 just BURNING a hole in my pocket. I can see the looks on my buds faces when I pull in to Bob's Big Boy, Toluca Lake. Pure envy.

John

that is one wild grill shell.
68528057963900_tmp_org.jpg

Wow, there's a tremendous amount of effort in this car. Which from that aspect, I really like it.

But, you know how some of those snooty back-seaters are. Sure they can run the radar and the weapons systems and yeah, they're good at nav..... and OK, they can land the thing too.... but, you know?.......... yup, they're the first to punch out when the top goes off.

It's rather refreshing and inspirational to see something really quite different in a rod. While I might not chose to put the cowl lights out front, I like the fact I can now take a different take on it.

Must have been made in the late 60s after one to many sugar cube. there's some wild ju ju going on there.

Russ

OOOOOH ... and I got $17.900.00 just BURNING a hole in my pocket. I can see the looks on my buds faces when I pull in to Bob's Big Boy, Toluca Lake. Pure envy.

John

Sweet, I'll drive if you want to sit in back and be chauffeured. :jester:

I like it, it says it's a one of a kind concept car that was never put into production by Spirit Industries. Maybe B.C. can give us the story on it.

My understanding is that B.C. did this car for his daughter's wedding... it was her "limo." I've seen pix of the wedding party in and around this car, but I can't remember where... maybe in the photo album in the lobby at Spirit.

Not for me. But when someone pushed the boundaries then something will come out of it. Even though it not my style I would be happy to see it in a line up. Trends are set by someone like the guy who did this.
Gerry

Deal, as long as the back windows are dark tinted and no one knows its me. Have to maintain an aura of mystery.

Juan

Won't work, after you add windows, you'll need A/C. The compressor hanging off the engine, would detract from the looks. :jester:

Won't work, after you add windows, you'll need A/C. The compressor hanging off the engine, would detract from the looks. :jester:
Bruce, it has come to my attention that there is a possibility this "limo" was created to transport BC's daughter to the alter on her wedding day. If so, ............ then I was probably remiss in not recognizing the amount of time, energy, and creativity that was invested in this creation and what it's purpose was, a labor of love. I, myself, am more of a traditionalist of the HAMB flavor and don't like to push boundaries or envelopes. Therefore I will retreat into seclusion and remain silent until this thread shuffles off this mortal coil. I will be the first to say, .... even the great ones admit their mistakes. I'm not great, but I am good.

Uno Digito Juan

Bruce, it has come to my attention that there is a possibility this "limo" was created to transport BC's daughter to the alter on her wedding day. If so, ............ then I was probably remiss in not recognizing the amount of time, energy, and creativity that was invested in this creation and what it's purpose was, a labor of love. I, myself, am more of a traditionalist of the HAMB flavor and don't like to push boundaries or envelopes. Therefore I will retreat into seclusion and remain silent until this thread shuffles off this mortal coil. I will be the first to say, .... even the great ones admit their mistakes. I'm not great, but I am good.

Uno Digito Juan

I to am more attracted to the HAMB style of builds. I can however appreciate the amount of work someone puts into their builds, even if its not my style.

Uno Digito Juan

Ohhh come on.
You must have pushed the boundaries at one point or another. Eloquence smacks of someone who has pushed something, somewhere along the line.
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back