Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Bucket front shocks

Hey all,,, Merry Christmas !!!!

Who else sells T-Bucket front short shocks,,, Speedway is back ordered till mid February,,, don't want to wait that long.

These shocks appear to be in stock at Speedway, part no. 582SM300. They have a 9" ride height:

p1720578603-3.jpg

Jack

I looked on RPM's website and couldn't shocks, I'll drop him an email. Also looked at the Pro shock above and noticed you can get them in several different ride height lengths. Hope to get the length figured out this week. Depending on where I attach the shock bottom, it could wind up being 9 inch or 13 inch. I have two possible locations. One on a shackle mount and other on the axle mount. Either is going to have a little clearance issue to deal with but I'll figure out something.

Ya'll have a very Merry Christmas :)

I looked on RPM's website and couldn't shocks, I'll drop him an email. Also looked at the Pro shock above and noticed you can get them in several different ride height lengths. Hope to get the length figured out this week. Depending on where I attach the shock bottom, it could wind up being 9 inch or 13 inch. I have two possible locations. One on a shackle mount and other on the axle mount. Either is going to have a little clearance issue to deal with but I'll figure out something.

Ya'll have a very Merry Christmas :)

If you go with shackle mounts, PM me. I have two brand shiny new ones (chrome) still in the bags from Speedway I'll let go for a song (Speedway 91036120).

Well guy's I'm looking at doing something a little different, at least not that I've seen before. The plan now is to drill a hole for a stud in the I-Beam axle and make an adapter to mount the shock to. I had a shackle mount of sorts that already has the stud, but still doesn't clear the bat wing, radius rod brackets well enough for my liking. Going this route I will need a shock with 11" ride height length. Those I've found on SW. Would hurt to look at the other suppliers as well. If/when I can get photos uploaded to PB I'll get them posted here. I think it's wanting me to pay the fee's to be able to upload. it won't get past the advertisement and up load the dang photos. Weird,,,, worked before,,,, maybe I need an update or something IDUNNO.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back