Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale T-bucket less engine &trans

Gary49

Selling my T to build another project. Built to CCR drawings with their body. Everything is there except engine and transmission. Clearwater, Florida area.
You can see photos of the build under projects thread from Gary49. Asking $5000.00

Last edited:
I guess nothing lasts forever. We've enjoyed your presence here with us bucketheads. Keep us posted on the new project (which is a deuce coupe if I recall, right?)

Sure thing Spanky. I've enjoyed all the comrodery and great advice during my build.
Do you think I'm pricing my T about right?

I think your pricing is very reasonable. Can a crate motor and trans be had for $5,000 and sell running driving for $10,000?

Lol, if only you were selling this a few mo the ago. I just started on another build and started from scratch

I guess nothing lasts forever. We've enjoyed your presence here with us bucketheads. Keep us posted on the new project (which is a deuce coupe if I recall, right?)
Hi Spanky,
I promised to keep you guys updated on the new project. I sold the T body and frame and kept the LS and trans. I bought "32 frame rails and boxed them and welded in new crossmembers. I ordered a body last February and it was done in December. I went to Missouri and brought it home. I put it on the frame to get the mounting holes for the seats, steering column and all that stuff. It's still in gel-coat and I'm about ready to take it off to do the body work and paint.First body fit.jpg

It took so long due to the wait times for materials, and they refurbished their molds before mine. I was happy about that since the body is almost perfect. It's from Show Me Rod & Custom in Nixa, Missouri. Very nice and helpful people there. I would definitely buy another one from them.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back