Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Bucket Project

oldtman

We got back home today, We left the snow around here (near Yellowstone Park) and went south for 5 weeks to visit family, we had a new step great grand son and new grand daughter. Arizona is nice this time of year. We manufacture shipping material for fishing worms and had an order for 2 pallets to go to Salt Lake.. I took the flatbed Diesel dump truck and the 22 ft RV trailer behind. I loaded up my 1922 Ford antique racer that was stored farther south since I had some space in the truck after we unloaded. I plan on having it back together by the 4 th of July for the parade. back in the 50's I gathered up a lot of original Model T parts and decided to do an antique racer in the 60's Right niow It's a basket case. Someone broke in to the shop a couple of years ago and took the bras ring headlights and tailights plus about $7 K worth of other tools and parts . I'll get some pict's and post the rebuild of the project.

you have my attention!!!!! i'll be waiting to see those pics!!!

Ron

Reasons like this is why we want guns!!

Great i cant wait for the build pics . If you park your car on my property its safe we have LOTS of guns.

Reason's like that is WHY I have gun's !
Welcome to the sight ,,looking forward to your build

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back