Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket size

Bronco Country

Hello All,
I have owned a lot of cars and have always wanted a T Bucket, Now here is the problem I'm 6'3" and have always been to you will never fit. Is there anyone out there that has stretched a T?
Thanks for the help

Look at RPM (Ron Pope Motorsports) which is a sponsor on this forum. Look at the top of the page and click on RPMs logo. Look in the project builds and you'll see Cooters build which is a RPM stretched body. Spirit which is another sponsor here has s stretched body as well. Both good folks!

So what is wrong with Googleing "stretched T Bucket bodies"? "Fiberglass hot rod bodies"? " all fiberglass hot rod bodies"?

I have assumed the mantle of resident old guy who questions everything.

Bronco Country, also check out California Custom Roadsters. XLNT bodies in differing types. Pricy, but if you want the best .....

They are in Chino, Calif. Also if you go to see their product, check out the Chino Planes of Fame. Same area, REALLY neat WW2 air planes.

And of course, there is the famous Chino Prison, Cali.

John

Seriously, due diligence. One man's meat may be another man's poison.

Also, don't ask what kind of carb you should run on your 350 Chev.

Easy John , you'll have a stroke !!! CCR , SPIRIT, RPM & WINTEC all offer some sort of oversize body , another is OKIE street rods..
dave

Usually between all the manufacturers there is +3, +5 or more inches of stretch. There is no reason you can't find something to fit your body.

This is our 10" stretch body. I am 6'2" plenty of leg room.
natspics043-2.jpg

So what is wrong with Googleing "stretched T Bucket bodies"? "Fiberglass hot rod bodies"? " all fiberglass hot rod bodies"?

I have assumed the mantle of resident old guy who questions everything.

Bronco Country, also check out California Custom Roadsters. XLNT bodies in differing types. Pricy, but if you want the best .....

They are in Chino, Calif. Also if you go to see their product, check out the Chino Planes of Fame. Same area, REALLY neat WW2 air planes.

And of course, there is the famous Chino Prison, Cali.

John

Seriously, due diligence. One man's meat may be another man's poison.

Also, don't ask what kind of carb you should run on your 350 Chev.
What kind of wheels should I put on this? Take it easy man!!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back