Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

t-bucket top

HI guys does any one know if all t-bucket tops are the same I have a chanse to buy a new top for my bu :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: cket the only problem is the top came off a bucket with a double windsheild and mine has a single windsheild that measures 17in there both 23s no one has the answer not even speedy way can some one help me out thanks steve

HI guys does any one know if all t-bucket tops are the same I have a chanse to buy a new top for my bu :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: cket the only problem is the top came off a bucket with a double windsheild and mine has a single windsheild that measures 17in there both 23s no one has the answer not even speedy way can some one help me out thanks steve
No it will not fit if you have a tall windshield.Tall ones are 20"and the slant down is to great to stretch it.Just my opinion

I'm putting a modified Gazelle top on mine right now....its at the upostery shop as we speak.
I sold my 392 out of it and I'm building a 6 cyl. of about the same displacement. I wanted to be completely different.
I had to also lower my seats all the way to the floor....so my head would clear the top.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back