Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

TBucket update.

When I first saw this, I thought to myself "oh no, halloween colors". But I have to say I think you've struck a good balance between your chosen colors. I like how you let the orange dominate the suspension parts and used the black as an accent vs a 50/50 mix.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out with the body in place.

Maybe it is just me, but it would be nice if the pictures were in a format that could be emlarged so you could actualy enjoy the craftsmanship invilved.

Looks great . Question did you build your panhead bar or buy it someplace,if so where????
Do you know what the spacing is on the bolts where the spirit panhard bar bolts on to the spring, I was wanting to know if it will fit on a T.P.I frame. Than You....

Do you know what the spacing is on the bolts where the spirit panhard bar bolts on to the spring, I was wanting to know if it will fit on a T.P.I frame. Than You....

I'll measure it tomorrow. Haven't been able to do much on my car this last week. Just got the rest of my powder coated stuff back today. Lots of work tomorrow. :)

Update: Body, box, and shell is now gone for body work and paint.

Looks great Chris, you have done a nice job!

cool build............. And how did you bend the wood around the corners for the bracing ! Im pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back