Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Tee wannabe....

Hackerbilt

Hey guys...just a newbie with desires!
Figured I'd hang around a bit, try not to be a PITA and just stare with envy at all the cool buckets and Modifieds.
I really want to put a Mod together for myself after a few runs with my friend in his T bucket.
I like the Trad styling cues in the Tribute T and the like, but also love the earliest versions of Fad Tees like the Kookie Kar and of course the Ivo bucket.

I like them sparse and built to a purpose...but they have to be drivers. :cool::D

Welcome. Hang around here and before long that desire will become a reality. As for me, I can't decide which is more fun: building or driving.

Thanks guys...great site!
Butch, it was a real head scratcher trying to figure things out for a day or two!!! Thanks again. :)

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois

Welcome from South Carolina! Great forum and good people. This is the place to be for a guy like yourself. If you need any help figuring things out someone will have the answers. Good luck with you future project.
Johnny Sweet

The weather is improving as the years go by...global warming? I dunno...
Seems we get a bit more rain than we used to so that can be an irritant.
I'd say the season would be from early May right to October, so 6 ish months.
Warm clothes at the start and finish though!
I was out with fitzee for the last run of this year...and it was great. Cool but perfect.
That was the 22 of October. Could have easily stretched it another couple of weeks!

We are still cruising checking out all the Christmas lights with our T as we do every year. Should be in the lower 70's for our Luminary cruise tonight.

Jim

We are still cruising checking out all the Christmas lights with our T as we do every year. Should be in the lower 70's for our Luminary cruise tonight.

Jim
How cruel...I just finished snowblowing the driveway and read this.
I hate you... Hahahaha

Do we have a SMILEY for Tim Hortons coffee and chattering teeth? :D

Welcome from Queensland, Australia and the Newbie below you.

Greetings from Mississippi. Agree with you that Ts should be traditional, spartan, and built to drive! 10-month season here, just parked mine a couple days ago. Will roll again in early March!

Welcome Hacker from the left coast. Modified eh!!
If you lived out here you could drive it year round. A buddy of mine drives his 29 rpu every day. Rain don't bother you unless you gotta stop!! LOL!!!

Greeting from South Alabama!!
It's 70 down here today!!!!!! Nice driving weater and I love that tribute T!!

Did someone say something about Horton's coffee?

thcoffee.jpg

Reckon he rolled up the rim to win? :roflmao:

Hackerbilt, is there any real truth to the rumor Timmy died from LSD? ;)

Oh man....THAT was a good laugh!
I wasn't expecting to see that!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys.
I found a few pics of the cowl I bought from my friend...from back when we found it on the riverbank!
I'll post it in the LOUNGE section on my "Potential Modified origin" thread later tonight.
I MIGHT actually get down to get a few pics of the whole stash I bought later today...fingers crossed.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back