Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Tfeverfred is not with us.

Maybe that sign off signature.

Reactions: RPM
D**N! He was one of my favorite posters! Is the ban forever and ever Amen? Never noticed anything that objectionable. Guess I was asleep at the wheel so to speak.

D**N! He was one of my favorite posters! Is the ban forever and ever Amen? Never noticed anything that objectionable. Guess I was asleep at the wheel so to speak.
I liked his build too, I did notice and wondered what prompted his sign off signature. I just figured that I missed something. It didn't bother me, I've been exposed to bad words before, lol... My life seems to provide enough drama, I don't need any extra, it wasn't my concern. I hope he is allowed and is willing to return to the site.

As @fletcherson said, we have all been exposed to bad words before. Some dislike them, some encourage them, but that is not the point. Take a look at the "Members Online Now" box on the right side of the Forums page. When I last looked there were 8 members and 38 guests. Nobody knows the ages of the 38 guests but I would bet it safe to say that every age group and every level of tolerance or intolerance is represented at one time or another, why needlessly step on toes?

Last edited:
Never thought of it from that perspective. I have a 5 year old grandson that is my car buddy. I guess since he doesn't read I didn't pay attention.

I noticed that the possible offending sign-off in Fred's posts is still there. So even though Fred has been eliminated, the offense lives on. Also a LarrySmith was recently banned after 11 entries. What did he do ?
Ron are you cleaning house?
Are these the result of complaints?
If so, Freds transgression had been up for awhile and apparently still up to live into perpetuity.

Ron, this site is your "football" and you can play the game as you see fit, with your rules.

Be nice to know the who, what, and where of the situation.

John

P.S. What did Larry do?

P.S. What did Larry do?

I believe this was the person who was very critical of some of the build threads, and claimed to have superior knowledge of how to do things, and claimed to have a 'trust fund' coming soon. He seemed to be a BS artist and not very positive. :(

I'm a near-professional custom car builder looking for a new challenge. But more than that, I'm looking for a group of nice guys. I'm a high-functioning Autistic. I'm damn good with my hands, as good as any car builder on the planet. But I don't have, and don't want, social skills. That means that despite my genius-level IQ, way above 140, I'm also a retard. So what?
As such, I can't tolerate unkindness / dispect / rudeness / being told I'm wrong when I'm not. I go to any length to be right. I'll research for years, and invest thousands of dollars, to be right.
I'm also a few months from being able to access my trust fund. It's worth many millions of dollars. But right now, I'm still poor.
I'm David Lee. and I'm out. Bye.

Here's an example of what he posted; he also posted under the name 'David Lee' and in this case I think he forgot which name he posted under.:confused:

All of this went over my head, but its good to know, as adults, its been sorted out.

It was Freds sign off signature. Fred will be back Monday, we have talked on the phone.

Yes we want you to be able to sit with the 5-6 year old grand kids and look at all the cool hot rods on here. Believe me they will learn those words soon enough.
Just wait till they get to school! Lol...

Even though kids are exposed to crude language sooner rather than later, I still think for us to set the bar a little higher as hot rodders doesn't hurt. They will eventually choose which examples they wish to follow, so let's set a good one! ;):thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back