Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Thank You

WebMistress

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Supporting Member
First off I want to apologize for being so lax in showing my appreciation for you all. I really do appreciate everyone here being a member and supporting the site, whether monetary or with your time and knowledge. I have always felt that the T-Bucket community is a family, and that is how I feel about all of you.

Next, I would like to send out a special thank you to everyone who has contributed to help with the site’s monthly expenses. There are a lot of you who have setup a monthly auto donation, which having that consistent influx of money really does make a big difference in covering our business costs. Unfortunately, it does not cover all the hosting costs, but it definitely does help.

If you have been meaning to donate (anything helps) please don't wait any longer. We do want to keep payments as a volunteer thing and not turn the forums into a paid membership.

Thank you so much for being part of our family, and we hope you have a great day.
Janet & Andrew (your hosts :) )

OK, my fellow bucketheads, it's time to show our appreciation for Janet and pay for this great site we have. I do $5/month automatically. And I can't think of anything that gives me as much pleasure as Tbucketeers. Well, anything that I can mention in a family site. Seriously, let's all step up and keep our happy place thriving.

OK, my fellow bucketheads, it's time to show our appreciation for Janet and pay for this great site we have. I do $5/month automatically. And I can't think of anything that gives me as much pleasure as Tbucketeers. Well, anything that I can mention in a family site. Seriously, let's all step up and keep our happy place thriving.

I have had a few member's recently send us donations, and I really do appreciate you all for doing that.

As for setting up a monthly automatic donation, it makes things that much easier as it helps with our monthly budgeting for the expenses (every little bit helps).
Thank you @PotvinGuy and all the others that help out EVERY month.

If you can get everyone to agree to $5/ month, that would be great. If not, I like the idea of you reminding us to donate like you just did. It reminded me to make my donation. I’ll be setting up the monthly thing by next month. Please let up know how successful the $5 plan works out. Thanks for continuing to run this great site!
Bill

Janet, if each member did $5/month, would that cover our nut?

I'm there! ;)

Yes you are Spanky, and we really appreciate your support.

If you can get everyone to agree to $5/ month, that would be great. If not, I like the idea of you reminding us to donate like you just did. It reminded me to make my donation. I’ll be setting up the monthly thing by next month. Please let up know how successful the $5 plan works out. Thanks for continuing to run this great site!
Bill

Thank you, Very much appreciated. A few members have done one off donations this month, and a few more have setup a monthly contribution.
I can also give everyone a gentle reminder, but I do not like having to ask for money, and I also don't like being a "nag" lol

We love running this site and definitely want it to not only continue but also thrive for all of us.
Thank you for everyone's support.

I don’t think that reminding someone to donate is nagging. It kind of jogs your memory to get it done. I think it boils down to 3 choices.
Choice 1: No money. The site goes away.
Choice 2: We all pay a small amount
Choice 3: Less people pay more to keep it going. I have no idea of how much money or time it takes to operate a site like this. Since I don’t have the knowledge or time, I’m more than happy to pay a small amount to keep it going. I don’t know everyone’s financial situation. Maybe $5 means a lot to some. I’ll keep doing my best to contribute what I can!
Don’t hesitate to remind us to donate. Mike, the previous site owner, used to keep us informed of the donations and how far in the red we were. I don’t recall we ever over- donated for any month!
Keep up the good work. I log in daily to check for updates or new posts.
My fingers are now tired of typing!

I don’t think that reminding someone to donate is nagging. It kind of jogs your memory to get it done. I think it boils down to 3 choices.
Choice 1: No money. The site goes away.
Choice 2: We all pay a small amount
Choice 3: Less people pay more to keep it going. I have no idea of how much money or time it takes to operate a site like this. Since I don’t have the knowledge or time, I’m more than happy to pay a small amount to keep it going. I don’t know everyone’s financial situation. Maybe $5 means a lot to some. I’ll keep doing my best to contribute what I can!
Don’t hesitate to remind us to donate. Mike, the previous site owner, used to keep us informed of the donations and how far in the red we were. I don’t recall we ever over- donated for any month!
Keep up the good work. I log in daily to check for updates or new posts.
My fingers are now tired of typing!

Very well said, and thank you for your insight.
I am sure that there is no one here that wants Choice 1 to happen (The site goes away). And I am not about to let that happen!

Hi, and thank you again for all of you who are able to support this site.
Just a friendly reminder for anyone who has not done so already this month, any chance there are a few out there wanting to help out before the end of the month.
We are a little low in donations this month. :(
Thank you for anything you can do.

I just made my monthly donation! I was going to set up a recurring account but that requires a PayPal account. I have one but don’t like to use it so I’ll continue to make my donation ( as long as you keep reminding me)! I’m happy to do that. And thanks for all you folks do for this site and us Tbucketeer!

I don't have digital forms of payment? Some way to send a check or can my wife Venmo somewhere? I don't post a lot and I haven't worked on my car for a bit. I have had some distressing family matters but I do appreciate the site.

I don't have digital forms of payment? Some way to send a check or can my wife Venmo somewhere? I don't post a lot and I haven't worked on my car for a bit. I have had some distressing family matters but I do appreciate the site.
Sorry to take so long to get back to you, I missed your message somehow.

You can donate using your credit card by clicking the yellow Donate button on the right side of our T-Bucket Forums main page. It gets processed thru paypal but you do not need a paypal account to use it, just a credit card.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back