Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The "Look"

Man, I'm loking forward to driving mine in about 6-9 months. Hopefully sooner!!!! I think I'll see if I can get the rolling chassis done soon and have my kids push it up and down the street. Should be a hoot.

Paul good luck with the niebors thinking your a nut case.How do i know?You wouldn't believe the hours i sat and got pushed up and down the driveway when it looked like this.LOL

CHECKINGTHEFIT.jpg

:lol:Heck, I didn't have anyone to push me, so I'd get a running start and hop on!:eek: I'm building mine at work and only did that on the weekend and I still checked to see if someone was watching!:lol: And I'm not even going to mention how many times I drove up to work just to sit and look at what I had done so far. I loved every minute of it and will never get tired of it. Dreams are meant to enjoy. Even if they aren't finished yet.:D

I was going to try to get some work done in the shop today but what the heck, it's more fun playing with my new toy...this forum.

tfever... Don't give up on the stock T window. I too think they are a little too busy for my taste, but alas, the hinge screws go into a bar inside the frame. If you take the hinge off, you can redrill the holes in the frame where ever you want them. I have one frame that is 7'' tall, looks cool, not practical though. Once you get your seat set up, you can chop the window to whatever heigth you need.

Dusttrails..Take a look at Speedway, they have them too. If you want something not quite as big or noisy, a bracket off the frame with an old Ford brake pedal pad isn't so noticable.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back