Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The new guy

I am looking to start from a kit I have looked at speedway,ccr,spirit and hoping to get a little help on what the difference between them is.
Things I would like
Full boxed frame
And I want to use GM parts

I am looking to start from a kit I have looked at speedway,ccr,spirit and hoping to get a little help on what the difference between them is.
Things I would like
Full boxed frame
And I want to use GM parts
Don't know about differences, I built most of mine. All should be rectangular tube frames. CCR and Spirit are sponsors on this forum.

Welcome from St Louis!
I think all 3 of our sponsors (RPM, CCR & Spirit) who supply kits use 2 x 3 x 3/16" wall rectangular tubing for their frames, and this is nice (vs 1/8" wall) when it comes to mounting things on your frame. Drilling & tapping 3/16" wall tubing works great. :thumbsup:

Welcome from Wisconsin. I bought my kit rom CCR. I' very happy with it. Gerry and Diane are real nice to work with. As mentioned above the other sponsors have gotten good reviews also. Check them all out and ask questions. They are more than happen to help. Have you checked in to how hard it might be to get the car Titled in your state? With Spirit, you can get an Arkansas Title. Just a thought.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back