Here it are.
Photo0032.jpg
Photo0031.jpg
Photo0030.jpg
Photo0028.jpg

Photo0027.jpg
Photo0025.jpg

Photo0024.jpg

Opinions welcome. Anything that should be changed and or added? What do you think it is worth?
Mufflers might be nice and I would DEFINITELY get some larger diameter washers under those bolt heads on the hiem joints for your safety.

img041-1.jpg

Jim

Mufflers might be nice and I would DEFINITELY get some larger diameter washers under those bolt heads on the hiem joints for your safety.

img041-1.jpg

Jim

Can this be put in the tech pages very good info for first time builders.Also great looking build I see air horns.God idea for gawkers that aren't paying attention.

The extensions were pulled for inspection of the muffler inserts. Installing new ones (12.5" long) to quiet it down a little. Thanks for the info on setting up the front and I will take care of the washer issue. Have a new battery on the way, the existing one went bad from sitting (probably sulfated). Progressive linkage is also on order. This t has four wheel Wildwood brakes. Is a proportioning valve usually used? I'm taking carbs off today for teardown, cleaning and inspection. Get all that done along with fresh oil and it's time for road test.

Can this be put in the tech pages very good info for first time builders.Also great looking build I see air horns.God idea for gawkers that aren't paying attention.

Putz, that is from the NSRA Safety 23 Inspection book. I have all the pages copied and they can be posted.

Jim

Here are the pages from the NSRA Safety 23 book. They are a very good check list foe BOTH the new AND older builder.

img036.jpg

img037.jpg

img038.jpg

img039.jpg

img040.jpg

img041-1.jpg

img042.jpg

Jim

Nice having this to read up on never read the whole thing before.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back