Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

This may be too prestidigidous for a po' boy like me

Northstar T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
once a year, in Feb, one of the local car clubs puts on an indoor car show about 30 miles from me. the main show is in a very large building, but still somewhat limited in the amount of cars it can hold. the organizers invite a select few cars, and folks can also request an entry, but the cars that are actually chosen must be selected by the clubs own committee. they try to end up with a variety of makes, models, and even colors of cars. it's quite a privledge to be selected, and more-so to be invited. well..... yours truely was invited the other day to show the Northstar T. holy hoppin hootinanies. I'm as proud as a new moma hog at a sow slopping contest, and just had to share. :hey:

Russ

Congratulations, getting recognized for you efforts is always an upper. Just remember, No burnouts, belching or passing gas.
Take a bath and wear clean underwear.

Congrats! VERY well deserved!

Congratulations of course pics are required.

Congratulations, getting recognized for you efforts is always an upper. Just remember, No burnouts, belching or passing gas.
Take a bath and wear clean underwear.

Would it be acceptable to just turn the underwear around, following the normal rotation of: "inside, outside, front, back?

Thanks for the insight,
Russ

Would that be in Medford?

Would that be in Medford?

yes sir. 35th annual Rod and Custom Show. Feb 18th and 19th 2012

Russ
from last years event
398799996.jpg

yes sir. 35th annual Rod and Custom Show. Feb 18th and 19th 2012

Russ
from last years event
398799996.jpg

Medford Or? I was invited to some show down there, but now that I think about it, it might be Salem and Portland... Don't know if I'll do either, but as you said... always cool to get the invite!

Medford Or? I was invited to some show down there, but now that I think about it, it might be Salem and Portland... Don't know if I'll do either, but as you said... always cool to get the invite!

I saw your car there, but now that I think about it, it might have been somebody elses.

is this what "old" is like? :hi:

Russ

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back