Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Time To say Howdy Again

WDP

I haven't checked in here for awhile (work cutting into my free time) and so many new people have joined I thought I would say hello and welcome everyone new in one shot.
My name is Dale and I'm in McAllen, Texas. We're about as far south as you can go in Texas and not be in Mexico!
My car is a Total Performance 23T I started in 04 and finished in 07. I've put about 2400 miles on it since December. Still grinin' everytime I take it out!
I have gotten a lot of good information here that has help me out on my car and really appreciate everyone sharing their cars with us via the site.

Have a good one!

Dale

Boy Dale, It's a good thing you checked in today. We were just about to send Fred out to look for you! I can see where it would be hard to sit at a 'puter when you have a T like yours sittin' in the garage. All is forgiven.

Ron

Thanks guys. I confess that I'm guilty of sneaking a ride in the T when I get the chance. We pretty much have cruising weather year round so it's easy to find diversions from sitting down at the computer. When I resize some of my pictures I'll post some of them here.

Dale

Hey Dale from Steve in Washington State.

Post up some pics of that T bucket of yours. I'm in the idea stage of my project, you know the good part---the part where I haven't taken the leap and spent the dough yet. I'm impressed with all the T bucket folks I've met thus far:), seems like a big happy family.

Steve

sstock said:
Hey Dale from Steve in Washington State.

Post up some pics of that T bucket of yours. I'm in the idea stage of my project, you know the good part---the part where I haven't taken the leap and spent the dough yet. I'm impressed with all the T bucket folks I've met thus far:), seems like a big happy family.

Steve

Hey Steve... I don't know about you, but I dream of year round t-bucket weather! :eek:

Hey Al, We have year around T-Bucket weather here in the northwest, If your a fish or an ice cube. :rolleyes: I over sleep one morning and missed spring all together. But am enjoying our 6 to 8 weeks of summer. This 85 to 95 temperature is killing me however, I like 35 to 40 at night and 75 during the day.

Come on over to wisconsin 75 for a high today and tomorrow.Currently 68 just got back from an 80 mile t ride.

A few years ago the little women and I took a month and toured Wisconsin and all the NE states. Pretty country and meet alot of nice folks. I guess I am just a die hard Northwesterner and will rough it out here with the open spaces, and mountains.

LumenAl said:
Hey Steve... I don't know about you, but I dream of year round t-bucket weather! :eek:

Especially this year, we didn't see the sun much did we?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back