Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Total Performace windwing Brackets

Buster

Does anybody have a set of windwing brackets sold by speedway, the type that claps on windsheild frame on tbuckets. I'm in need of a set of chromed one's if anyone is willing to sell them.

Thamks RPM if you Know anyone with a pair, send them my way. Speedway has discontened there stock and is not planning on replacing this item due to someone getting there car damaged.( I guess improperly installed).

Check out CCR's site, they have wind wings listed under Mirrors.

I was wonting them to for my car down the road too. Thats a bummer it is . Ron when will you be in production on this LOL . I won't a set .

Darn! I didn't notice that. DUH!! Wonder why they still have them in the online catalog; all that's required is the DELETE button...

What I gather is someone got there car damaged when a large truck passed by and the wing and glass twisted back into car. So they are no longer carring this item.
I talked to the service teck and that was what I was told. Was really looking to add finishing touch on my ride with a pair. The brackets they offer now are the 4 piece set and
will not work on T windsheild frame without drilling. And I'm gonna ruin a $400.00 frame, I don't think so.

Yes I looked at his and they are nice, but require drilling holes in winsheild. Should have bought a pair before glass installation in frame and had holes drilled. CCR has pair
in there inventory, gonna try them. Don't won't to offend Jim because I have bought parts from him, and they are good quaility. Body of my car goes to paint shop next week and will be finished when it gets back. Five years in building, maybe some hair will grow back on my head from pulling it out, and nicks and cuts on hands will heal. Finished interior today, had lots of problems with collar foam above seats. Finally got right fit amd look. Thanks FORD4EVER

Well guest what folks CCR does not carry the wind wing brackets anymore. they were buying them from speedway. Ok Ron, here you go a new item for your parts bin to sell.
Let me know when you start making them.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back