Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Total performance T-Bucket body for my 23T Project

AndyMenon

Hi friends, :biggrin:

I'm a newbie to the forum & working on the first (t-bucket) project of my life.

Things went well on my project until I heard about the sale of Total performance. Now I'm stuck without a body. I called Speedy Bill's shop and they say I need to cut the floor and fiberglass it to it.

I'm not sure if I can handle firberglass. Is there someplace where I can find used Total bodies with the floor installed?

Thanks in advance & keep those buckets rocking!:D

Best,
Andy

AndyMenon said:
Hi friends, :biggrin:

I'm a newbie to the forum & working on the first (t-bucket) project of my life.

Things went well on my project until I heard about the sale of Total performance. Now I'm stuck without a body. I called Speedy Bill's shop and they say I need to cut the floor and fiberglass it to it.

I'm not sure if I can handle firberglass. Is there someplace where I can find used Total bodies with the floor installed?

Thanks in advance & keep those buckets rocking!:D

Best,
Andy
Why dont you give Spirit a call they have a sale going on this month for there bodies.The price will floor you super,super cheap and they make one of the finer bodys on the market.

:biggrin: If you'r lookin to buy another body spirit allready has the floor in it,I understand they use the best fiberglass in the industery. I will be picking mine up Thursday. Francis

Whats up fellas!!!! I have just signed on. One of the nicest buckets is avalable at kennys rod and kostom in Ohio. There is one on ebay now and he has a store and an ebay store. The bucket has the floor and the trany tunnet in it DONE. Check it out. Hope that helps............. Oh yea $750

Oh SNAP!!!! I forgot about my question.... Any body know where I can get a top for a 23 T Getting ready to build????? Soft or hard but I would like to be able to remove it on nice days......... Thanks..... Rock.....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back