Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Trailer Hitch!!!

I get reminded of things like that all the time...OUCH!!

Pete Robinson had a 4x4 mounted on two pieces of angle iron sticking out about 2 feet for a push bar to start his front engine dragster and we would stop in the middle of the night and the gas station attendant (remember those?) would come out fill it up and wash the windshield and Pete would say "be careful going to the other side, but they didn't listen and we would laugh when they disappeared when he made the turn. Haven't thought about that in years. Thanks. John

Just like a woman, a necessary evil in life. Can't do without them!! They will both kick you when you least expect it!

I have one of those on the back of my truck ----- I also have one on the front of the truck ---- so I guess you could say it's double trouble for me

I have one of those on the back of my truck ----- I also have one on the front of the truck ---- so I guess you could say it's double trouble for me

Only if they connect with your shins!!

Oh they have to trust me ---- and I'm not going to show you my legs lol

You must send a picture of your shins because I live on the east coast from a place called Prove It!! Mine look like just skin over bone!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back