Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Transmission crossmember

There is an offset in the CCR Chevy motor mount, maybe that's the difference? The standard set-up on the trans drop-out is the back set of narrow slots for the rubber mount.

View attachment 12068 View attachment 12069

Yup..... that's probably it. I'll have to remember that when selecting my engine mount pieces. I'll probably end up getting CCR's to keep me on track. Well, today has been very productive. Thanks.

There is an offset in the CCR Chevy motor mount, maybe that's the difference? The standard set-up on the trans drop-out is the back set of narrow slots for the rubber mount.

View attachment 12068 View attachment 12069
I have a off topic question sparked by the picture... What is the material on the frame? I presume some sort of adhesive backed rubber? I plan on doing something similar on mine to isolate for vibration, etc. I thought of using pipe wrap, the heavy commercial type. I have some that's about right. 1-1/2" wide. ???

Noticed and noted. Another item for my "Will Need" list.;)

Noticed and noted. Another item for my "Will Need" list.;)
Fred,
I have some you can have. It came from CCR when I got my body. I could not find it when I mounted the body to my frame so I used something else. As it always happens, I found it the next day.

PaulR

Fred,
I have some you can have. It came from CCR when I got my body. I could not find it when I mounted the body to my frame so I used something else. As it always happens, I found it the next day.

PaulR

Thanks. Better put it in a safe place, it'll be a while before I can use it.:D For now, it's an item on a loooong list.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back