Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Triangulated 4-bar rear suspension

Brucer said:
i have a 14ton air-over hydraulic ram to put on it, i either need to make the mount or buy it.. usually i use a piece of 3 1/2 foot long 1x2 tubing.. bends 1 3/4 1/8wall dom pretty easy..

Heres a simple mount a friend of mine made.
100_1545.jpg

And another one, same idea.
DSC01368.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

So if I post a reply with pictures does it need to be approved before it shows up?
I posted some pictures of my friends 105 bender and they way he put a hydro ram on it.

i dont think think so. not sure though... i stuck mine in a gallery and then posted it..

yea, mines a pro-tools 105 also... probably one of the better investments involving tools that i made except for my tig and mig... made alot of money with the bender putting in cages..

looks like he used an engine lift cylinder, i got a hydraulic ram from a machine supply outfit here in town.. mines threaded on the end where he has a clamp. whatever works..

i have mine mounted to the floor, i am going to take an old engine stand i have and mount it on that so i can move it around and out of the way, after i put the hydraulics on it...

Yeah thats one thing I like about mine. With hydraulics it doesn't need to be mounted to the floor. So I just stick it in the corner and it doesn't take up much room at all.

And just to attempt to stay on track, heres another 4-link picture.
P1010531copy.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back