Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Update on TrackT

EX JUNK

TrackT's wife just called to inform me that all went well with his open heart surgery. Once they opened him up they found that he needed a triple rather than a single bypass. He is resting well but not awake as yet and Sue plans to return after supper to check on him.

I am writing this update because Sue and Jim lost their internet connection because of the tropical storm Fay. Last night, Jim asked me if I would post for Sue and I am more than willing to be of help. I will post further as soon as I know more.

Jim (EX JUNK)

Thats good news...Get Well soon !

That's good news. You'll be back in the shop in no time.

:lol:

Ron

Great to hear the operation went well. Please pass along our best wishes.

Glad to hear he's doing well. Thanks for the update.

Stay tuned...

for an update from the man himself... TrackT. His wife, Sue, is taking her laptop up to him as he has a wireless connection in his room. She says that he is doing very well.

Wow how cool is that?Networking from a hospital bed.Sounds like he'll be up and about very soon.

Hey...How ya doin'? Glad to hear you made it. You can start your rehab by doin' finger exercises on the 'puter. Keep smilin' and DON'T cough!!!

Ron

Thanks guys for your thoughts and prayers....Been doing well till this
morning, I walk around slowly like they want and then they send an RN
to get me..seems the walking is sitting the machines off with high heart
rate( 160 +)scares the operator and gets hard to breath..

Thanks again and take care,Jim

Hang in there Jim. It can only get better. You will be surprised how much easier thing are in a couple of days. All my best to you.

Ron

Track-T said:
Thanks guys for your thoughts and prayers....Been doing well till this
morning, I walk around slowly like they want and then they send an RN
to get me..seems the walking is sitting the machines off with high heart
rate( 160 +)scares the operator and gets hard to breath..

Thanks again and take care,Jim

Jim,

Like I mentioned before, a buddy of mine just went through this... took them (doctors) about 10 days to get the right balance of proper medications for him to keep heart rate down, but not too low of blood pressure, and keeping his heartbeat correct... after 3 return trips to the hospital they seem to have finally got it right... He is on day 9 of being home without incident...

I'll be going by to see him today, he said it was OK to make him laugh today... I guess I made him laugh too hard last time... :rolleyes:

I'm so glad to hear from you personally, Jim. Just take it easy, things will start to fall into place, after all, you have just gone through a very serious ordeal and you need time to heal.

Please keep us posted, we want to know how you are doing. Your buddy Jim did a good job of doing that for you early on and we appreciate that too.

Don

Ok Jim, it's been a few days since you checked in with us.........how is it going? Inquiring minds want to know, and your friends would love to hear how you are feeling. :) I hope well.

Don

Hay Track-T

Man, maybe you should change your Avatar, I like it but !!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back