Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

wanna see something freaky?

We have a bright spot though. Look at Nebraska, do you see that yellow square on top? I looked it up and it's a town called Valentine and the population is 2800. Looks like that's the hot spot for jobs, don't tell anybody though because we don't want a mad rush............. :rolleyes:

Mike

They wanted CHANGE they got it from bad to worse.

PLEASE don't make this site political like the NTBA site. It has ruined that site!

Jim

PLEASE don't make this site political like the NTBA site. It has ruined that site!

Jim
I am sure we enjoy the site as it is, but this is the lounge and sometimes it has to be said.
Turn some wrenchs and weld some steel, relax, laugh, have a beer, and thank God, we can speak.

I am sure we enjoy the site as it is, but this is the lounge and sometimes it has to be said.
Turn some wrenchs and weld some steel, relax, laugh, have a beer, and thank God, we can speak.

Forum Rules
t. No political or religious posts will be allowed on The T-Bucket Forums. If you want to engage others in discussions on these divisive topics, please visit a forum established for that purpose. Every member of the T-Bucket Forums has a perfect right to his or her own religious faith and political beliefs, however this is not the proper place to discuss either. Posts of this type will be removed.

Need I say more?

Jim

Forum Rules
t. No political or religious posts will be allowed on The T-Bucket Forums. If you want to engage others in discussions on these divisive topics, please visit a forum established for that purpose. Every member of the T-Bucket Forums has a perfect right to his or her own religious faith and political beliefs, however this is not the proper place to discuss either. Posts of this type will be removed.

Need I say more?

Jim

How about bringing that stuff over here? http://www.patriotalert.com/index.php

My goal wasn't to be political but instead show the realities of unemployment and how we are all feeling the pinch. The chart really sent the message home for me and thought others would like to see it. Politics had nothing to do with it.

Mike

I'm not going to be political (because both sides are causing this) but if this looks bad, wait until the Dollar begins to slide. With 12 TRILLION national debt, its coming.

Again, I refuse to get into a debate about who's fault it is, the fact is this is a problem that can't be ignored.

What worries me is what happens when we can no longer keep extending unemployment checks. Some of the areas in that map have had above 10% unemployment for over a year and a half.

...but if this looks bad, wait until the Dollar begins to slide.
Until? Have you seen the price of gold lately?

The dollar is already rubbished and the powers that be just want to keep printing more of them. Makes no sense to me. Someone needs to come to the realization you cannot spend your way to prosperity, particularly when all your spending is fiat currency.

Can anyone name me a single culture or society that has managed to just exist, using fiat currency? You don't need to name ten or five or even two. Just name one.

How about bringing that stuff over here? http://www.patriotalert.com/index.php
Bruce, is that you trying to lure people over to the Patriot alert Forums?

Don't you know links to other sites can be removed? Oh. Yeah. That's another of the sites in our network, isn't it? I mean, what's going to happen if we promote another of our own sites?

:yay:

I suppose a bit of fair warning is in order here - the Patriot alert Forums are not a safe haven for the liberals. But for those with a conservative, right-wing, Constitutionalist mindset, stop by and check us out.

(Has anyone noticed the wee bug in Invision? A capital A can live in a lot of words, like America or Amazing. But try to capitalize the A in alert and look what happens. :rolleyes: HOLD THE PHONE! That ne'er happened in th' auld forum, sae this yin mus' be knackered. 'S nae richt an' 's goany mak mah heid explode! Noo Ah'm goany hauv tae tell yon Webbie tae fix th' bluidy mess he's made o' mah forum. :whisper: )

Don't you get it Mike?????? Were supposed to trust the government and NEVER question the methods or motives........how dare you!!!!!!!

What.........I suppose you think your an American or something????? :whisper:

Mike :rolleyes:

Bruce, is that you trying to lure people over to the Patriot alert Forums?

Don't you know links to other sites can be removed? Oh. Yeah. That's another of the sites in our network, isn't it? I mean, what's going to happen if we promote another of our own sites?

:ban:

I suppose a bit of fair warning is in order here - the Patriot alert Forums are not a safe haven for the liberals. But for those with a conservative, right-wing, Constitutionalist mindset, stop by and check us out.

(Has anyone noticed the wee bug in Invision? A capital A can live in a lot of words, like America or Amazing. But try to capitalize the A in alert and look what happens. :rolleyes: HOLD THE PHONE! That ne'er happened in th' auld forum, sae this yin mus' be knackered. 'S nae richt an' 's goany mak mah heid explode! Noo Ah'm goany hauv tae tell yon Webbie tae fix th' bluidy mess he's made o' mah forum. :rofl: )

OK I'll just hide it, like an underground movement to take our nation back. :whisper: don't want to get banned :yay:

Until? Have you seen the price of gold lately?

The dollar is already rubbished and the powers that be just want to keep printing more of them. Makes no sense to me. Someone needs to come to the realization you cannot spend your way to prosperity, particularly when all your spending is fiat currency.

Okay Mike, maybe I should have said, "wait until the Dollar falls like a stone." Makes me wonder what really happens during those G20 meetings and multiple-nation tours our President has been on. I get the feeling he is trying to buy time, but to buy time for what... who knows.

That's as political as I care to get on a hobby forum. I'll check out the patriot forum some day. Try having this discussion on a religious forum... :whisper: Yea, that can get ugly. :rolleyes:

Forum Rules

Need I say more?

Jim
I won getting quoted the rules, why can't I hit the lottery? I'll just keep my ops to myself on lets see it's religion, politics and beliefs.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back