Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wedded 'bliss'. 2nd go-round is the charm?

9/14/13, I met a gal that would change my life and my opinion of EVER remarrying.

9/14/14, I did.

Non-traditional in-church wedding, our friends were impressed and liked how we conducted it.

Stepkids and 5 step-grandmunchkins (6th in the hopper) have welcomed me into the family with open arms and v/v for my offspring.

No beverages were harmed at the reception afterward.

No regrets, not a one during this entire year of dating, courtship, engagement and finally wedded bliss. I am one lucky feller and I never forget that fact for a moment.

Now to get moved and hopefully once we've sold two homes and move into our own abode, it will include a shop to resume my T build.

The Two of Us.jpg

So Jimmie, how does she feel about T-Buckets, rain and cold weather? We aren't getting any younger you know!! Congrats and many happy days ahead for the both of you. And it don't hurt to spoil the grand kids!!

So Jimmie, how does she feel about T-Buckets, rain and cold weather? We aren't getting any younger you know!! Congrats and many happy days ahead for the both of you. And it don't hurt to spoil the grand kids!!

She loves it. And thanks.

Spoil them, sugar them up, and send them home - doesn't get any better than that!

I knew it the moment I met her. Never had that happen, ever.

This last year of dating and engagement has been amazing and significantly more better'n the 26-1/2 out of 27 years of misery I lived in the first one and the broken relationships that followed.

Had to go through the wrong stuff to recognize when it was really right. Blessed is such a weak description, but I truly believe there was divine guidance and that I finally had enough sense to see what was in front of me. When it feels right it's one thing, but when you KNOW it's right... Well, what an experience it is.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back