Went to a local show today.

VegasBruce

VIP
VIP Member
Just for fun. Didn't expect to place.

MontgomeryCarshow062.jpg

uhhhhhhmm... oh never mind. :)

Russ

Ahhhh .. Becky won another dust collector ... :)

Ron

How about using the top of the dust collector on your radiator cap? That way you will always have it with you. :foottap:

How about using the top of the dust collector on your radiator cap? That way you will always have it with you. :face:

Naw, I just threw it up on a shelf with my dads ashes. Maybe I can get the wife to dust it once a year or so. :jester:

Thanks Rick :jester:

Congratulations on the trophy any other buckets there?

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. I put the dust collector on the front room TV, then on the wife's night stand so far. I think it's more fun to torment the little lady with these cheesy things than anything. Kindof like "THE LEG LAMP" thing. :jester:

Some trophies maybe "Cheesy", but it feels good when other appreciate your art work or work of art! You must be proud of it since you stuck it next to dads ashes. Congratulations !!!!!

There were 3 there. I thought the other 2 were nicer.

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. I put the dust collector on the front room TV, then on the wife's night stand so far. I think it's more fun to torment the little lady with these cheesy things than anything. Kindof like "THE LEG LAMP" thing. :jester:

Yeah, I moved it around a few times too.

Some trophies maybe "Cheesy", but it feels good when other appreciate your art work or work of art! You must be proud of it since you stuck it next to dads ashes. Congratulations !!!!!

Thanks, I helped my dad build her.

Bruce, It is not always the glitter that makes a winner, your ride is a great road car, I sure like the tie rod where it belongs, looks great! :jester:

Its good to see some reward for your work. Well deserved
Gerry

Bruce, It is not always the glitter that makes a winner, your ride is a great road car, I sure like the tie rod where it belongs, looks great! :jester:

Thanks, she really does handle well. The seats need a little work though.

Its good to see some reward for your work. Well deserved
Gerry

Thanks Gerry

Thanks, she really does handle well. The seats need a little work though.

Thanks Gerry

I just put a middle seat from a dodge caravan in my bucket great improvement.I had to cut the back corners off the frame bottom and took the frame out of the back and velcroed it to the body alot more comfy.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back