Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What a long, strange trip it's been!

tfeverfred

I don't know how long I have been gone. All I know is that I missed you guys. Yeah... even Rick! :rolleyes: :laugh: I had a whole lot of crap come into my life and it took my total concentration to whip it. For a while, even T Buckets fell to the way side. :jawdrop:

Well, I have a lot of threads to go through, but I'll catch up. Miss Behavin' is doing fine and has nothing new done to her. I let her sit for almost 6 months! I really can't believe I let her suffer like that, but I guess she knew I needed my space.

Well, without getting into a lot of drama.... IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!! A speacil shout out for Mike keeping this place going. I thought it might have gone away, but good things never die.

For you guys that are married to someone who deals with this crazy hobby... be glad you have a good woman. I learned the hard way that they really are hard to find. Now go give yours a hug.

FRED!!! :hooray:

Welcome home! It's been so long since I've seen you, I thought you had moved on to doing other things. Damn, it's good to see you're doing OK.

I'm dealing with some "stuff" in my life as well, so I know where you're coming from.

Thanks, Mike! It's so good to be home. Glad you kept things going. Last I remember, dark times were on the horizon.

I don't know how long I have been gone. All I know is that I missed you guys. Yeah... even Rick! :rolleyes: :laugh: I had a whole lot of crap come into my life and it took my total concentration to whip it. For a while, even T Buckets fell to the way side. :jawdrop:

Well, I have a lot of threads to go through, but I'll catch up. Miss Behavin' is doing fine and has nothing new done to her. I let her sit for almost 6 months! I really can't believe I let her suffer like that, but I guess she knew I needed my space.

Well, without getting into a lot of drama.... IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!! A speacil shout out for Mike keeping this place going. I thought it might have gone away, but good things never die.

For you guys that are married to someone who deals with this crazy hobby... be glad you have a good woman. I learned the hard way that they really are hard to find. Now go give yours a hug.
Glad to see you back Fred.Trust me you've been missed.

Great having you back. Don't think you posted since I visited you.

Great having you back. Don't think you posted since I visited you.

That may be about right. After you left, I got around to fixxing the slop in my steering. That was the last major thing I was able to do for a loooooong time.

Great seeing that you are back Fred. What you said about having a spouse that is into cars is well said. I am EXTREMELY lucky in having my wife, Nan, totally involved in cars with me. She is my number one helper. As a matter of fact, when one of my cars was featured in a national publication they had a picture of her blocking the underside of the floorpan in preparation for priming and future paint. This was after she had totally stripped the car of ALL paint. (I tell everyone that she is a stripper that does not need any music!) She has been my right hand "man" (all 105 pounds of her) for 46 years as of August 7th of this year.

Jim

DAMN FRED!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!! Just know Buddy, you've been thought of often.

Ron

PS- Jim you are extremely lucky to have Nan by your side. All my best to both of you.

Welcome back Fred! Sorry to hear about your trouble.

You're right about finding the right woman. Can't say enough about my second wife, Cindy. While we were still dating, she helped me set the body back on the frame of my 46. She's not much into wrenching, but will help out anytime I need it. She recently rode 3600 miles on the back of my motorcycle and has made almost 500 mile days in the T. She's a keeper!

Mike

Thanks guys! I just checked the members roster. WOW! So many new names and builds! Well, welcome aboard! Catching up is gonna take a while.

FRED welcome home! We sure have missed you. I was just last night looking at some old posts and was wondering what happened to ya. Glad you are back. :kiltdance: :kiltdance: :kiltdance: :kiltdance: :kiltdance: :kiltdance: :kiltdance:

Welcome back Fred! While you were gone I retired and moved to Norman Ok., but I still have the wheels and brakes you sent me! Thanks! John

Welcome back Fred! While you were gone I retired and moved to Norman Ok., but I still have the wheels and brakes you sent me! Thanks! John

Awesome! How's retirment treating you?

Well Hey Lookie here !!!!! Welcome back Dude !!!

Hi Fred, good to see you. :kiltdance:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back