Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What is this Steering Arm??

F1reb1rd

I'm looking to identify what steering arm I have. The top one is the that was on the front axle when I bought it. I need one with more drop. The bottom has the drop required but obviously would fir and the bolts are spaced further apart. Spacing is about 2 5/8." The bottom fits the Ford spindle.

My question is what the heck do I have? Haven't been able to find a replacement for it.

jamie

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 48
I'm looking to identify what steering arm I have. The top one is the that was on the front axle when I bought it. I need one with more drop. The bottom has the drop required but obviously would fir and the bolts are spaced further apart. Spacing is about 2 5/8." The bottom fits the Ford spindle.

My question is what the heck do I have? Haven't been able to find a replacement for it.

jamie

Sorry the dark one is the one I'm trying to identify.

Can you take a few pics of the spindle? Measure the bolt spacing from the top set to the bottom ones.

Thanks for the link, but I already had looked there and neither is a match. My bolt spacing is about 2 5/8." I've attached a couple more pictures.001.jpg 002.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Not an answer to your question, but does the caliper need to go on the rear of the axle?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back