Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where the $#!+ has T-Odd been????

T-Odd

Where HAVEN'T I been?

Here, evidently. Sorry about that, I was under the impression that Mike said he was shutting it all down, and I just never came back or something, I don't know.

Just got done talking to RPM, and he let me know it's still quite HAPPENING 'ere!

I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere. Just finished my 2nd trip to the East- for those of you that know what *THAT* means, but only serving as Chaplain now, which frees up a lot more time.

Kletus is just about broke apart and needing a complete tear-down and rebuild. Heims and Clevises are all original and things are starting to break. Had the steering wheel pop off as I was driving and I just parked it... for MONTHS and went back to riding motorcycles all the time.

Took a few really nice long road trips riding next to my father, which was incredibly awesome, and now he's jut about finished building my brother's '64 Ford truck, and wants to start on Kletus' rebuild.

So, four RPM Radius Rods to paint and install, need to get a *LOAD of heims and clevises ordered, some paint... yes, paint... and a few other things.
I'll try not to stay gone so dang long...

Attachments

• kletus.jpg
    kletus.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 44
Congrats on the recycle to the East. I transferred a little over a year ago and this new bunch somehow managed to put me in the South. <sigh>

As always, it's good to see you, so don't be a stranger. And if we need any kind of a united front, dealing with the scammer, sing out.

Hey Todd,

Glad to see you're back. Been wondering what happened to you.....

Martin

P.S. If you don't recognize the name, you'll probably recongize the car.

Mike, that "KJ" dude hasn't made a peep yet, but I'll let you know if he does.
I know he was online earlier today, posting on the HAMB, under the username TxKahuna... in case you know anyone that might want to alert Ryan about one of his members.

BTW, I believe I have located pics of some of the ill-gotten parts on a weebly site for his project.

Martin, hope that old hotrod's still running fine. I ran across some really old pics of it just the other day and wondered how it's doing.

Hehe, I suppose some of that does seem rather cryptic. Todd was telling us he had served his Lodge as Master for a couple of years, and I was explaining to him that I am apparently being recycled, as well, as I was recently installed as Junior Warden of my Lodge.

The other is a bit of a nasty problem that is rearing it's ugly mug again. A former member of this site has been playing an on-again-off-again game with people for the last decade. His story has some variations, but his apparent favorite is that he is a Viet Nam veteran who was run off the road, whilst riding his motorcycle. So he plays this pity card, everywhere he goes, wanting people to gift him stacks and stacks of parts, for his various and alleged motorcycle, car, custom car projects. His more recent sob stories have his son serving with the armed forces in Afghanistan, so he is building a T for his son to enjoy, when he gets home. But we've noticed how he will scam free parts from someone, and the next thing you know, he's got an ad up, elsewhere, trying to seel his ill-gotten gains.

I have the utmost disrespect for anyone who wants to pretend they are a veteran. And when someone pretends to be a veteran AND scams people out of parts and money, well, he's no more than a lying thief.

The sob sister has been outed and run off of more than a few Web sites, but he seems to have come up for air on the NTBA's Facebook page. So, in the interest of protecting our users, we are all trying to make sure this prat is identified for what he is, so no one else gets scammed. If memory serves, I think he scammed @RPM out of some parts, a few years back. We don't need this asshole stinging any more of our members and guests.

And this boy has a problem on his hands, because T-Odd is like me, when it comes to dealing with assholes. They get outed and tossed, mighty quickly.

Last edited:
Hehe, I suppose some of that does seem rather cryptic. Todd was telling us he had served his Lodge as Master for a couple of years, and I was explaining to him that I am apparently being recycled, as well, as I was recently installed as Junior Warden of my Lodge.

The other is a bit of a nasty problem that is rearing it's ugly mug again. A former member of this site has been playing an on-again-off-again game with people for the last decade. His story has some variations, but his apparent favorite is that he is a Viet Nam veteran who was run off the road, whilst riding his motorcycle. So he plays this pity card, everywhere he goes, wanting people to gift him stacks and stacks of parts, for his various and alleged motorcycle, car, custom car projects. His more recent sob stories have his son serving with the armed forces in Afghanistan, so he is building a T for his son to enjoy, when he gets home. But we've noticed how he will scam free parts from someone, and the next thing you know, he's got an ad up, elsewhere, trying to seel his ill-gotten gains.

I have the utmost disrespect for anyone who wants to pretend they are a veteran. And when someone pretends to be a veteran AND scams people out of parts and money, well, he's no more than a lying thief.

The sob sister has been outed and run off of more than a few Web sites, but he seems to have come up for air on the NTBA's Facebook page. So, in the interest of protecting our users, we are all trying to make sure this prat is identified for what he is, so no one else gets scammed. If memory serves, I think he scammed @RPM out of some parts, a few years back. We don't need this asshole stinging any more of our members and guests.

And this boy has a problem on his hands, because T-Odd is like me, when it comes to dealing with assholes. They get outed and tossed, mighty quickly.
The guys I know who actually had combat experience and related injuries would never ask or beg for anything, in fact, they would be pissed if you offered it to them. They have pride and self respect. I think the military demands it.

ron or todd what is that turkeys real name? i'm still active on the hamb and would be glad to let ryan know.

[QUOTE="Mike, post: 179028, member: 1"]Hehe, I suppose some of that does seem rather cryptic. Todd was telling us he had served his Lodge as Master for a couple of years, and I was explaining to him that I am apparently being recycled, as well, as I was recently installed as Junior Warden of my Lodge.

And this boy has a problem on his hands, because T-Odd is like me, when it comes to dealing with assholes. They get outed and tossed, mighty quickly.[/QUOTE]

Mike...If you or anyone else has his name and any information on him in regards to claiming he is a Vietnam veteran then you need to send it to these guys. Their reason for being is to expose phonies of Stolen Valor. They catch these guys daily and evidently it is only the tip of the iceberg. Even true veterans that embellish their past are exposed with no exceptions. They have an annual online vote to name the Top Scumbag of the year and they really are disgusting. I check their blog every few days and it really does piss me off knowing there are people ripping of others for financial gain using the self claimed Veteran Hero sales pitch. Below is a link to this blog. If there is a problem posting it then just tell me how to get it out there. There are now probably more Navy SEALs on the streets then actually went through SEAL training. Same for SF, Rangers and Delta Force. If you want to see the real American Veteran then you should take some time and go visit a VA Hospital. It will really open your eyes. If this guy is a fake they will find out. If he's a vet and scamming they will find out. And if he is what he says he is they will report that too!

George

http://thisainthell.us/blog/

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back