Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Who is going to the bash?

I plan on going. Not sure what day I will come down. Probably Tuesday so I can make the BBQ. Always good chow and good company!

Ever since the $1000 ticket I got coming back from the North Texas BBQ a few years ago I have refused to set foot in that state.

I'll drive around it if I have to.

Drove eight hours at 72 mph and then passed a semi. Not watching the speedo while making sure I was clear to move back over it inched up to 79 (in a 70 zone).

Trooper pulled out and gave me a ticket. The semi and I were the only two vehicles on the road there at 5:45 am.

Worse than RIDICULOUS. I call it TRIPLE-DICULOUS.

That state will never get another penny from me.

I plan on being there.

That would great. Looking forward to meeting all of the folks on the board.

I think it would be a good idea for all of us on here to meet one night and eat a meal together,someone needs to pick a time and place and post it on here.I would like to meet

We have reservations at the Ramada for the week, but my wife is having trouble getting her vacation for that time. Sadly, we may not get to go. I've been looking forward to it for a year, though. Had a great time last year!!

Mike

Mike, if she really loves you, she would tell you to go without her!! It's not like you're going to get lucky in MH!! Believe me, I tried!!

(Now Calico Rock... that's a different story...)

Mike, if she really loves you, she would tell you to go without her!! It's not like you're going to get lucky in MH!! Believe me, I tried!!

(Now Calico Rock... that's a different story...)
TMI!!!!!(To Much Information) :spank: :laugh:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back