Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

who's from DFW area?

Youngster

VIP
VIP Member
Looking for someone from the Dallas/Fort Worth Area

Ron

Grant, Mike, and I'm sure a few others on here are in the DFW area.

One of the largest Chapters of the NTBA is North Texas and I've been to the NTTB BBQ a couple of times. I KNOW there are some bucketheads in the area. Do they check this board often? I have no idea. But I'll Bump this post just in case they're lurking.

T-Odd said:
Grant, Mike, and I'm sure a few others on here are in the DFW area.

One of the largest Chapters of the NTBA is North Texas and I've been to the NTTB BBQ a couple of times. I KNOW there are some bucketheads in the area. Do they check this board often? I have no idea. But I'll Bump this post just in case they're lurking.

I'm here. We're getting ready for IKE when it moves up this way. At work, we're shutting down non-essential servers and equipment.

I live in Flower Mound, which is just north of the DFW Airport.

Hey T-odd, guess what we have in Flower Mound now? A Culver's burger and custard joint.

Don't need the contact now. The deal fell through. Thanks.

Ron

Culvers have really good fish for a fast food restaurant on fridays.

Oh geez, Culver's in Texas now? Tennessee's going to be the last place they go.

Gotta love the butterburgers... almost as good as an In-N-Out burger. Fries aren't as good as In-N-Out but they are tasty anyway.

Culver's has better shakes than In-N-Out, so I can't say I have an "ALL AROUND FAVORITE" just yet.

Thing I noticed about Culver's is - they are ALWAYS CLEAN.

Double Double with Mayo Lettuce Mustard, Fries and Root Beer. Then a Chocolate shake.

Oh man, can you tell it's time for LUNCH?

T-Odd said:
Oh geez, Culver's in Texas now? Tennessee's going to be the last place they go.

Gotta love the butterburgers... almost as good as an In-N-Out burger. Fries aren't as good as In-N-Out but they are tasty anyway.

Culver's has better shakes than In-N-Out, so I can't say I have an "ALL AROUND FAVORITE" just yet.

Thing I noticed about Culver's is - they are ALWAYS CLEAN.

Double Double with Mayo Lettuce Mustard, Fries and Root Beer. Then a Chocolate shake.

Oh man, can you tell it's time for LUNCH?

You forgot the awesome onion rings.

Try Culvers pot roast sandwich! Yup...lunch time. I'll be right back.........................

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back