Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Windshield frame tubing

nobux

I need to make a new windshield frame. The wind hits me square in the glasses. My current windshield frame is 10 1/2" high and my seat riser is 3" high in front and 1" in the back, so I can't sit any lower.

A few years ago, a seller on Ebay was selling bulk tubing, but not anymore. Does anyone know of a source for this tubing? My windshield is 38 1/4" wide. I narrowed up an old Total Performance frame to make it, so any off the shelf frame would have to be narrowed anyway.

Thanks for any help,
nobux

I talked to that guy on EBay years ago, all I can help you with is, that he was in , Nashville, Tn.
I have not seen or heard from him since.

:cool: LOL I know that guy!

Last edited:
How big a piece are you looking to buy? We buy boxes at a time from the same company speedway gets there tubing from. They don't sell to the public or sell pieces. We have to buy in bulk in a large long box.

My current frame is 38.25" wide and I'd like to go 14 or 15" high, with a frame-less top. So, about 6 feet, cut at 40" and 32".

I think Fred is joking about the guy.

I wasn't joking. I had his email address from a long time ago, but it looks like I deleted it. I'm talking a year or more ago. Sorry. But, if you live in a major city, it should be available. Google it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back