Winston had a long afternoon of cruising & football

Attachments

• winstons 060.JPG
    winstons 060.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 106
  • winstons 059.JPG
    winstons 059.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 111
Very very nice Spike and Winston. :good: And does Winston love riding in your bucket??? I have a Cockerapoo little boy of the same colour and due to him going blind at 2 years old,he absolutely hates the cars. I took him once for a cruise all strapped in with his car harness that is connected to the seat belt and when I stopped he tried to jump out resulting in him hanging by his seatbelt with his hind feet inches above the exhaust. So needless to say,he stays home now when I go out. Your dog Winston looks as spoilt as our Nelson. :thumb:

Very very nice Spike and Winston. :good: And does Winston love riding in your bucket??? I have a Cockerapoo little boy of the same colour and due to him going blind at 2 years old,he absolutely hates the cars. I took him once for a cruise all strapped in with his car harness that is connected to the seat belt and when I stopped he tried to jump out resulting in him hanging by his seatbelt with his hind feet inches above the exhaust. So needless to say,he stays home now when I go out. Your dog Winston looks as spoilt as our Nelson. :thumb:

Winston loves to go in the bucket. Especially when he sits on my wifes lap during an after dinner trip to the soft ice cream stand.

Yes I can imagine you cruising to the drive thru... three soft serves please and make Winstons a large up size. It certainly makes life better when one shares ones life with a pet or three.
Question time... does your top fold down or is the frame solid that lifts off??? and, sorry I haven't checked yet but is there more close up photos of your top and complete car? Thanks for answering Spike.
Cheers Whiplash.

Okay Spike,I found your photo album and now I have more questions...(1) how hard is it to keep the white interior clean? I am sure Winston must dripple sometimes?... (2) what brand of spoke wheels and what size tyres are on them?... (3) are you using friction shocks on the front?... That just about covers that for now but I would like to say you have a very nice T with excellent chioce of colours and the right amount of chrome. It looks like a good reliable car that one could get into and drive across country without a problem. Oh one more question.... in the photo of your T sitting in the drive way of your home,had you just cleaned it including the inside of the exhaust pipes as our petrol over here leaves the inside of the pipe black now as we nolonger have lead in our fuel which when we did, if the engine was running sweet the colour would of been greyish to white.

Okay Spike,I found your photo album and now I have more questions...(1) how hard is it to keep the white interior clean? I am sure Winston must dripple sometimes?... (2) what brand of spoke wheels and what size tyres are on them?... (3) are you using friction shocks on the front?... That just about covers that for now but I would like to say you have a very nice T with excellent chioce of colours and the right amount of chrome. It looks like a good reliable car that one could get into and drive across country without a problem. Oh one more question.... in the photo of your T sitting in the drive way of your home,had you just cleaned it including the inside of the exhaust pipes as our petrol over here leaves the inside of the pipe black now as we nolonger have lead in our fuel which when we did, if the engine was running sweet the colour would of been greyish to white.

The interior is easy to keep clean with an armorall product for cleaning leather. The spoke wheels are 16" x 3.5" Hallcraft wheels which are no longer available, however Speedway Motors sells an equivalent wheel using their part number 31916350. My car does have friction shocks on the front. To be honest with you, I've never noticed the color on the inside of the pipe, but now you made me curious with your question. I will check this out & let you know.

I hope Winston has his own membership. I cant recall any treads from him!!
Maybe he could start one on Jag IRs and the way to shorten the 'dogbones. LOL
Gerry

PS just shown the pics to my wife who says
Winston is a handsome dude.

I hope Winston has his own membership. I cant recall any treads from him!!
Maybe he could start one on Jag IRs and the way to shorten the 'dogbones. LOL
Gerry

PS just shown the pics to my wife who says
Winston is a handsome dude.

Gerry,
I won't share with Winston what your wife said about him, you see he is a real ladies man. I see the way he looks at my wife. She doesn't believe me, but I know he's mentally undressing her & would love to see me out of the picture.He only wears those damn goggles to take the attention off the Bucket!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back