Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fenders

rubicon

I just saw a video on YouTube of the 2023 nationals. All the t buckets had fenders. What is that all about?

I heard that some states require fenders. Others not! Some buckets look good with them and some, not so much.

There were only about three or so cars with fenders in Biloxi........

Hmmm. Won’t be long and everything will be mandated to look like a Prius... ever-ready powered. One giant plastic grill, roundish. 24” wheels with rubber band tires, gps tracking, and a charging port. Oh, I almost forgot: 100-million candle power led lasers to burn the retina of oncoming pilots. It will also have to implode on impact with a three year shelf life so as not to survive the mortgage. As long as the bank, epa, and tsa are pleased... * sarcasm.

Hmmm. Won’t be long and everything will be mandated to look like a Prius... ever-ready powered. One giant plastic grill, roundish. 24” wheels with rubber band tires, gps tracking, and a charging port. Oh, I almost forgot: 100-million candle power led lasers to burn the retina of oncoming pilots. It will also have to implode on impact with a three year shelf life so as not to survive the mortgage. As long as the bank, epa, and tsa are pleased... * sarcasm.
I put a like on this post. To clarify, I don't "like", but I do appreciate the spirit and intent of this post!
Jack

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back