Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

World of Wheels Car Show Pics

engine24355

Just got back from the Oreily World of Wheels car show here in Shreveport. While there were some really nice rides on display, I thought you would be interested in a few selections.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

And for all of you Dukes of Hazzard fans.
IMG_0135.jpg

Cletus is old enough to be Sheriff now. Some wild paint on the buckets.

I had stopped going to the large car shows because they just seemed like dreams I could never turn into reality. Now it seems that I was missing something. While I may never be able to build a $50,000 car, there are probably ideas and tricks I could adapt to cars on my level. Thanks for posting these pics. I think it's time for me to go check out the shows that helped me get into hot rods in the first place.

engine24355 said:
Just got back from the Oreily World of Wheels car show here in Shreveport. While there were some really nice rides on display, I thought you would be interested in a few selections.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

And for all of you Dukes of Hazzard fans.
IMG_0135.jpg

LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE OF NICE TRAILER QUEENS, OR ONES WITH NEW HEADERS. I LIKE EM. wild paint job on the lightning blue one, very nice job. sure wish i could go to a show where there are other t buckets.

I would be willing to bet Fred, that you and I along with the likes of Youngster, Rick, Butch and all the rest of the bucketeers,enjoy taking out our cars for a cruise over the owners of those $50,000. cars. God forbid a stone get kicked up into there paint job. I want everyone in Michigan to see me driving around in my bucket.

thomas:)

Trailer queens owners r not hotrodders. I do like the red t a lot its very well done. I wonder who makes the zoomes on it???????

rooster57 said:
Trailer queens owners r not hotrodders. I do like the red t a lot its very well done. I wonder who makes the zoomes on it???????

I am pretty sure those are the Sanderson zoomies. I took several looks as I always wanted to see a pair up close, but I could be wrong.

Oh snap thats some nice rides!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back