Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1 1/8 tubing

fordsbyjay

Ron a couple years ago I bought some 1 1/8 tubing for my steering rods but I can't remember if it was from you or not. Do you sell 1" or 1 1/8" tubing? Can you bend tubing? If you do how long of a length can you ship without any extra charges?

Thanks,
Jason

Ron a couple years ago I bought some 1 1/8 tubing for my steering rods but I can't remember if it was from you or not. Do you sell 1" or 1 1/8" tubing? Can you bend tubing? If you do how long of a length can you ship without any extra charges?

Thanks,
Jason

We stock 1" tube in 24' lengths. We can bend this tube for you and UPS will take a length up to 8' long. We can also bend 1 1/8" tubing, but we don't have that tube in stock. We have bending dies to bend from 3/4" to 2"

We stock 1" tube in 24' lengths. We can bend this tube for you and UPS will take a length up to 8' long. We can also bend 1 1/8" tubing, but we don't have that tube in stock. We have bending dies to bend from 3/4" to 2"

Thanks Ron. When I get home next week I do some measuring and make up a diagram of what I need. I am making a watts link x member for one of my other cars.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back