Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

4th of July

VegasBruce

VIP
VIP Member
Y'all have a great 4th :lol:

I may take the bucket to Galveston. Some bikini clad girl may need her hair dried while taking a ride.:lol: Oh, the toils of a gentleman.

Oh, I'm also going to scout things out for September. Gotta keep it business, ya know.;) If I go down there, I'll make a thread so you can see on the resturant cam.:dance:

when ur scoping out galveston check out the rest. in kema about 10 yrs ago we ate on the water we had to go through a marina and are near an old cop car on display. check it out for our run in sept to galveston

MDANIELSON55 said:
when ur scoping out galveston check out the rest. in kema about 10 yrs ago we ate on the water we had to go through a marina and are near an old cop car on display. check it out for our run in sept to galveston

LOL There are about 100 new resturants in Kehma now!:funmeter2: Do you have the name? There's a Saturday night cruise out there every weekend, weather permitting, so if I don't hit Galveston, I may be out there.

See, ya made me hi-jack the holiday thread.

HAPPY 4th !!!!
There, back on track.:lol:

Y'all keep it safe, but have fun.
I hafta work........no rest for the wicked:surprised:
hopefully it will be a quiet day.......I'm gettin' too old for this crap:mad:

Vance

Here's wishing everyone a happy 4th. Enjoy your families and your T's.

:lol::hooray::hooray::funmeter2:

Ron

todays my birthday to boot !

and in proper birthday fashion, ive already got an open beer.

last night i was supposed to go to a friends party so i could run my chionophobic snowmobile across his pond, but that didnt happen. oh well, theres 3 more days of partying left

happy 4th everyone !

:funmeter2: Have a great day Lowroller!!!!

Ron

if im lucky, the party tonight will culminate in the usual way....

bottle rocket war :funmeter2: mind you, our bottle rocket wars usualy have an artillery section ... at least till the mortar rounds run out

my favorite polo shirt has scorch marks on it :lol:

its all fun and games till someones missing some body hair

YumYum burgers hot off the grill baked beans chips and dip corn on the cob lemon aid ice cream. :) EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE 4th OF JULY:toast: Francis

I got up early this AM, made up a BIGGGGGG potato Salad, watered the garden, took a nap (jus woke up !!) ......Life is good, sofar. Tonight it's Beef Ribs on the BB-Q !! kinda miss the BRATs and Burgers, but change is good.!:cool:
You guys have a safe one ! "BH"

PS: I gotta go out in the shop and "Pee-Proof" the T so the dogs don't over water it too much... They get to hang out in there while the explossions are goin on, prolly til around 02:30.....

4 trips to the beach, 2 house parties, a cook out at a friends, it was a full weekend and worth every minute

even got to watch the sun come up over the beach / lake the morning of the 5th, after being there since like 1am. drinking beers and melting down empty beer bottles into ash trays, just for the challenge of it

i dont even want to count how many beers got drank this weekend ....

even had a bottle rocket war on the beach to boot

great times, great friends, great stories for the future, and great stories from the past, all done safely to boot

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back