Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

6 months aniversery

Gerry

Hi EVERYONE
Its been just about 6 months since I joined the forum. Let me say from the get go I am NOT a forum kinda guy, so this has been a revelation for me.

Over the last 6 months I have spent some time on the forum and had NOTHING less than encouragement, support, help and just plain good friendship. For this I thank you all.
Its always hard in the UK to find people who are as enthusiastic as me about Ts... so you guys have given me a new lease of life. I cant thank you enough. I REALLY mean that.
I hope I have n't bored you with my posts and bow to the people in the US who have done it, seen it and got the Film rights. I wish I was over with you guys so we could meet up and talk Ts forever, but ah well.

I must also say thanks to Mike who has always answered my questions, kept the BAD guys away and run a smooth and successful Forum for us all.

A quick mention for the regulars (you know who you are) for the help, advice and support you have given me. You are very COOL people.

What more can i say
Gerry
Approaching Suicide FAD T (its a 15 you know, not a 23)

Pleasure having you on board with such a nice bucket!

I read your post twice. Once in my regular Mind voice and once with the British accent. I will have to say the British accent made your post much more enjoyable. Just kidding its great to have the Aussies and Brits and even the blokes just north of us ,that adds a great prospective on the hobbie. Everyone loves to kid you guys about where you steering wheel is located. Keep posting and this place will only get better.

I agree with you, Gerry!
Speaking for my part of the "Colonies" (but we have the steering wheel on the "proper" side :rolleyes: and I'm to the East, not North of most of the folks here), I have been thrilled with the reception here, especially after being on other boards.
I don't have much experience to add here and the folks still don't push me around. Nice place to be...

"I hope I haven't bored you with my posts and bow to the people in the US who have done it, seen it and got the Film rights."
Bore??? Not from MY perspective!

I'll be 52 in August and have only ever seen 2, (that's TWO!!!) buckets around here. One was 3 hours away and the other one was not pretty. So... I'm not exactly in the hub of activity.

Yup.... Mike has a nice place here with lots of good folks.

P.S. I re-read this but can't do a good British voice.. sorry Rooster.
And I don't say "Eh" like most folks think all us Cunucks do. ;)

In my mind i think all you guys north of the boarder talk like Red Green Ha Ha Keep your stick on the ice!!!!

A short high tech solution.Red is the MAN!!!!!
[media]

What can I add? We are all one people here. Last week Thomas and I even had some Muslum people here near Detroit smile and say they loved the cars.Felt great.

I am considering having my name changed to Red Green his logic speak directly into my sole. Ha Ha

Gerry,

I think I've experssed my opinions regarding your car and your talents as being one of our premier builders.

Of couse after forty years of drag racing and rock and roll, it's not just me hearing (did you catch that? me hearing) that faulters, it's me memory too. Anyway, I want to thank you for being here. Your build is enlightening, inspiring and worthy of praise. Your additions are educational and welcomed every time you post.

I wish I had your ambition, tenacity and mind for extrodinary and pleasing design. Sure, I'm stuck with me, but you've been instrumental on broadening my design horizons.

Before this gets too mushy, Thank you and regards from Colorado,

ORF

F lap i started tearing up half way through that and had to stop reading, you old softie.:sob:

"Red is the MAN!!!!!"

'If women don't find you handsome.. they should at least find you handy.'

'Remember... I'm pullin for ya. We're all in this together.'

I agree: too much mush.

I have a picture of your car on my desktop at work. It is just plain cooooooooooolll. Keep up the posts.

I have a picture of your car on my desktop at work. It is just plain cooooooooooolll. Keep up the posts.

Thanks everyone (mush n all).
I am taking the T to the Nats in a couple of weeks so pics will be a no brainer
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back