Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A quiz for those older guys

I to had drain bamage on this one to.

I really enjoyed that....thanks for posting it.

8 of 17 here. Guessed at almost all of the dates and got lucky a few times.

And the "Boss" question....now that was trivia that'll stump anyone.

My score was embarassing. Although in my defense I was born in 1965.

I did better on the two engine quizzes, again it was mostly the Ford stuff that messed me up.

You got 12 right out of 17.

I really did stink that one up. I got 8/17.. Im with todd, Im claiming youthfull ignorance. 1966

norseman said:
I really did stink that one up. I got 8/17.. Im with todd, Im claiming youthfull ignorance. 1966

After all it did say for the older guys, we were just being good sports playing along. Right?

Yes it is great to still be a good sport playing along..lololol
This brings up the question of when old age and treachery wins out over youth and ambition???

norseman said:
Yes it is great to still be a good sport playing along..lololol
This brings up the question of when old age and treachery wins out over youth and ambition???

I still ain't winning. But, I'm not getting my arse handed to me like before.

9 of 17. Got the boss one. Pays to watch the History channel now and again they had a show on about the Mustang and T bird 6 or 8 months ago.

lolol I suspect we are rapidly, unescapibly reaching the old age and treachery threshold whether we like it or not. It seems like at work they never hire anyone my age or "old guys" lolol Its all kids, fngs, rookies......

norseman said:
lolol I suspect we are rapidly, unescapibly reaching the old age and treachery threshold whether we like it or not. It seems like at work they never hire anyone my age or "old guys" lolol Its all kids, fngs, rookies......

I work at a college and have student workers assigned to me alot. Finding good workers is tough on a campus of geniuses. Not being a Prick has helped me get more out of them than blank stares. I usually find one good hard worker a year.

ya the ratio around our place has got to be one out of 100 will stay and occasionally you get a good one who actually wants to learn a trade or has already mastered it.

I have to admit to being older, quickly approaching 66 gives me an advantage. I did a lot of head scratching on a lot of the Ford stuff (never a fan) but the GM and AMC were fairly easy.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back