Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Albany NY *wave*

RavensGhost

I built rat rods over for 8 years before taking a break for 5 years until the other day when a good friend of mine sent me a video of Satan's Rat Rod and it totally re-lit that inner fire again. Currently I'm not in the financial or physical space to build, but it doesn't stop me from creating the blue prints for the bucket that's rattling around in my head.

I've always had a soft spot for buckets, and Ford in general but as I wander through searching for information here and asking questions since guidance from more experienced bucketeers you will find that rat rodding is true to my heart. Seriously, not many people out there would dream up a Diesel power AWD bucket!

Welcome. AWD diesel ? Yep, that would be different for sure. May I ask what you eat before going to bed and dreaming? Just kiddin ya. That is what it take to keep these hobbies interesting and different.
Lee

Eh... this one was a waking moment after being sent a video of Satan's Rat Rod, eyeballing Pissed Off Pete and the fact it combines the my favorite loves. 4WD, diesel and street rods. I gotta work through some lumps in planning but if I an get it to work right? Total awesomeness will ensue. The other factor on this, I had someone specific in mind when it came to life in my head. He lives in Ouray CO and that's dirt road and icky weather around Telluride & Montrose. Totally can see him running this Red Baron style in the middle of winter. xD

Hey, one years nightmare is the next years trend! If you ever get it done, would really like to see it. Welcome from the seedy section of Ohio.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back