Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

An addition to the rules - PLEASE READ

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
VIP Member
Supporting Member
If you have not taken the time to read through and become familiar with the forum rules, we ask you do so at this time - Forum Rules and Etiquette

This community has, in large part, done an excellent job of policing itself and for that we are thankful. However it is necessary to establish and maintain rules and guidelines by which the community is governed.

The following has been added to the forum rules and this change is effective immediately -

t. No political or religious posts will be allowed on The T-Bucket Forums. If you want to engage others in discussions on these divisive topics, please visit a forum established for that purpose. Every member of the T-Bucket Forums has a perfect right to his or her own religious faith and political beliefs, however this is not the proper place to discuss either. Posts of this type will be removed.
We realize these are oft-discussed topics in our day-to-day conversations, however they are also topics that can introduce division where none previously existed. As stated, there are Web sites established for these types of discussions and this is not one of them.

Thank you for taking the time to review the forum rules and guidelines.

hear hear.....well done

Thank you, Webmaster, for taking charge in this matter. I tried to be diplomatic but straight forward in my response to the post that brought all this about. I really did not want to see things go bad on this great site.

Jim

EX JUNK said:
Thank you, Webmaster, for taking charge in this matter. I tried to be diplomatic but straight forward in my response to the post that brought all this about. I really did not want to see things go bad on this great site.

Jim

Jim,

You were both diplomatic and straight forward... I understand where you were coming from and I hold no grudges... It was I that posted it, things havent gone badly nor will they... it is still a great site because of the people that are here.:)

sounds like all is well and good. thanks to both sides for moving on.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back