Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Anybody watching Barrett-Jackson?

der Spieler

Prices are down. Well maybe. They usually sell the lower priced cars early but some are going ridiculously cheap. A 37 Ford Slant-back sedan powered by a late model fuel injected 5.0 Ford motor and an original 1936 Mullins trailer in tow just went for $20,000. I think someone stole one.

Prices are down because they are in Las Vegas and this is the first time there. Prices are cheaper in Palm Beach too. They will be back up again in January in Scotsdale like always. You want a bargain, B-J is not the place to go to. Fun to watch though.

der Spieler said:
Prices are down. Well maybe. They usually sell the lower priced cars early but some are going ridiculously cheap. A 37 Ford Slant-back sedan powered by a late model fuel injected 5.0 Ford motor and an original 1936 Mullins trailer in tow just went for $20,000. I think someone stole one.

Looks like there's 2 t-buckets on tonights docket.

blownt said:
Prices are down because they are in Las Vegas and this is the first time there. Prices are cheaper in Palm Beach too. They will be back up again in January in Scotsdale like always. You want a bargain, B-J is not the place to go to. Fun to watch though.

I agree with that. I was just surprised that the 37 went to cheap, especially with the trailer. I would think the trailer was worth a few thousand. For that price I would make the car a daily driver and not worry about it.

Re: SOLD Lot Number 413

The 13000 one is a steal

There is just no accounting for taste. I couldn't justify 7 grand in parts on that.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back