Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

anything need anything CNC plasma cut? implacing an order soon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
might as well get some more stuff in on the quote, as t will only serve to bring the price down

currently the stuff on the list will be cut from 1/4" and 3/8" a36 plate/sheet, but other materials can be added

let me know, ill need at least a crude drawing w/ measurements so i can convert it to a CAD file before i send it in

i can even email ya back paper versions so you can check size / fitment / look before i place the order

I've tried without success to PM you a couple of times. I need some brackets cut and have an AutoCad drawing of what I need. If you will send an email to me at dkberkey00@mvtel.net leaving out the zeros, I will forward the drawing to you.

i have sent both email and private message responses, im unsure why neither seams to have worked for ya.

regardless, Lowrollerchevy@aol.com is my email. send the design there and i will have the parts quoted. The current order is actually for laser cutting, but im having enough stuff cut already that that shouldnt effect the price very much. your brackets will certianly be cheaper this way then being run as a seperate plasma cutting order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back