Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Big Block Chevy vs Small Block Chevy

Well, heres a V16 powered bucket......NICE! Just think of sitting at the red light with some Zoomies.....hahaha
FoxLamboTBucket.jpg

Last edited:
I had a couple of Pics of a aircraft mechanic friend of mine T ; he'd built a Allison V12 bucket back in the 90's....

Since a T doesn't have all the sheetmetal most cars have, if you have a decent sized radiator, a adequate fan, most motors won't overheat unless your running timing too low.
A nice sized radiator, a fan with a proper shroud, checked by the paper method for positive airflow all the interior waterjackets flushed good, if your running hot, all you have to do is run the Evans Waterless Coolant, 300* Plus boiling point....

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, Heres the V16....
I know where I can pick up a old Caddy V12....
l.jpg

Wonder what Kinda Gas Mileage they get? HUM..............

I used to work at a Cadillac dealership and a customer ask the owner about gas mileage on the new models of that year. The owner told him if he had to ask that question, then he couldn't afford a new Cadillac!

I used to work at a Cadillac dealership and a customer ask the owner about gas mileage on the new models of that year. The owner told him if he had to ask that question, then he couldn't afford a new Cadillac!

Yep, if you drive one or a Rolls, or a Mazeratti, the fuel bill shouldn't be a concern. The big old V12's and 16's did get good mileage, they were low rpm motors....

And for all the folks that wonder how well a Rat will run in a Bucket, heres a little something for you to read.... nice ride!
http://www.tbucketplans.com/frank-and-linda-mazis-10-second-street-driven-t-bucket
Just a little something to think about....most of the guys here with the Blown SBC's could easily run in the 9's....but who wants to if your into cruisin'....=:-}
A very cool read!! But I got to looking around the site and ordered a DVD, oh well you only live once, unless you live it in Sweet Home Alabama!!

Great article thanks! Man, couldn't sell it for $3500 so parted it out?? Wow. Oh well, I'll try to post a photo of my first wheelstand after mine is done!;):whistling:

A very cool read!! But I got to looking around the site and ordered a DVD, oh well you only live once, unless you live it in Sweet Home Alabama!!
I did live there in Inverness for years, then started growing and getting crowded, So I moved to Cahaba Hts. close to Red Mountain Expressway....Not far from Carls Car Clinic....

I did live there in Inverness for years, then started growing and getting crowded, So I moved to Cahaba Hts. close to Red Mountain Expressway....Not far from Carls Car Clinic....
Inverness, Cahaba Hts, Like they say "You can't hide money" LOL I know you posted awhile back about Red Farmer and 'Dega so I figured you must have lived close by at one time or another. Southern by Birth, From Alabama by the Grace of God is what mama always said.

Last edited:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back