Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

CCR interior kit

rooster57

Does anyone have any experence with the CCR drop in interior.

rooster57 said:

I have one in my T and I like it.

rooster57 said:

I considered one, but decided to do my own interior. I had a drop in "couch" seat in my bucket when I bought it and did not like it. It took up way too much room (wated space etc.) so I took it out and am building my own simple design so i can maximize room (much better already). However, the CCR insert does look like it would be nice I just did not want to take a chance on spending the money and running into the same problem I had before. Good luck.

Yup, I ordered one when I ordered the body (long/Smooth/Door Body). Not real Cheap, but it looks good. I "upgraded " to the DELUXE (?) material.
mine seems to be really comfy to sit in, but it's still on the saw horses, so who knows what it feels like to ride in for 500 miles.
The seat bottom cushion lifts out for a storage or electrical area under the seat...
If I had to do it all over again, I'd glue in the wood strips, buy a spring seat cushion, have it upholstered and have the wood strips upholstered....I think it would be a little cheaper, maybe not ???.... "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back