Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Chicken eggs?

ruggs

Any farmers out there? how do I answer this question to a 7 year old. How many hole does a chicken have and which one does the egg come from?.......Questions I never bothered to ask....Ignorant ruggs

Ruggs, everyhting that comes out of the back end of a chicken comes out of one hole. It's called a cloaca.

Eric

Ya... one of my jobs as a kid was to wash the eggs... ick.

This reminds me of my favorite Archie Bunker episode.
Edith was trying to quietly cook some cow's tongue for Archie's supper. Naturally she didn't want him to find out.
Unfortunately he did.
He got all huffy as only he could do and said, "I don't want nothin that came from no mouth of no cow". I guess the thought was too disgusting since that's the place they put food in and chewed.. all that saliva and such.
So Edith asked him what he wanted.

He said, " Bring me some eggs".

Hey Gizmoe I would trade you jobs I drove septic trucks for 18 years.. You should see some nice portable toilets.

Ruggs, everyhting that comes out of the back end of a chicken comes out of one hole. It's called a cloaca.

Eric
Eric,
send me your phone number........You explain it to him, I give............ruggs

If you really want to confuse your kid tell them that roosters do not have any external boy parts.
Yea right, I don't think so...............ruggs

Hey Gizmoe I would trade you jobs I drove septic trucks for 18 years.. You should see some nice portable toilets.

EWWW!
No thanks, Putz.

Ever watch "Red Green"? Winston Rothchild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services?

"Putz" (speaking of roosters), I have to tell you... every time I see your screen name I chuckle. Many folks probably don't the meaning of it.
Odd though. My girlfriend calls me that all the time, for some reason.

Good luck Ruggs.

Ok.. back to my glass of wine.

EWWW!
No thanks, Putz.

Ever watch "Red Green"? Winston Rothchild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services?

"Putz" (speaking of roosters), I have to tell you... every time I see your screen name I chuckle. Many folks probably don't the meaning of it.
Odd though. My girlfriend calls me that all the time, for some reason.

Good luck Ruggs.

Ok.. back to my glass of wine.

The reason I am called Putz is I am always putzing around working on something.Also I ride snowmobile safe/slow never smashed on in 37 years of off and on riding.They call this putzing also.

The reason I am called Putz is I am always putzing around working on something.Also I ride snowmobile safe/slow never smashed on in 37 years of off and on riding.They call this putzing also.

Oh.. always messing around, slow and safe. I see.
But you DO know the meaning of the word.. don't you? If not.. look it up.. ;)
(Sorry for the hijack.)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back