Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Comments on NTBA from fb . . .

Spanky

Staff member
Thank you to everyone who welcomed us into this amazing club. You are definitely like family and made us first timers feel right at home. We did learn one thing this weekend, next time we’re not waiting until Thursday to get there, we’re coming earlier in the week. We are home safe and sound and we hope to see as many as possible in Alton. - Karen Presnell-Powell
The kiwis are nearly on their way. We had such an amazing time in Bowling Green. Thank you to each and every one of you for making our trip so special with your love and friendship we are welcomed with when we visit. I'm surely going to miss you all, but have wonderful family memories to take home and cherish until we come together again. - Julie Mulrooney
I'd like to give a big shout out to all who made this event possible and also to the Bowling Green PD for putting up with our shenanigans! - Sue Peck
What a great group of folks!! Had a great time at the show in Bowling Green! I hope you’ll all be back soon. Thanks to Tim Taylor for a quick blast down Wilkinson Trace! - John K Gott
I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone in the NTBA family for making me feel so welcome and part of a very close-knit group. It was such a refreshing change from the normal carshow scene. It was a pleasure to socialize and eat an enormous amount of ice cream with all of you. I truly look forward to the next time we can all get together. Again, thanks for all of the new stories and memories. My wife doesn’t quite understand why I have a New Zealand accent yet, but I’m sure it will get sorted out. Ya’ll are a wonderful “family” indeed. - David Malone

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back