Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Congrats tbucketeers

B.C.

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Most members on line in a day was today, 148. This place is the best place to hang on the web. Thanks for the great job.
New record tomorrow?

Yep... Place rocks! :thumbsup:

Don't be such a stranger an take some time to say hi... You should take a moment to introduce yourself to Ted Brown who has graced us with is presence and a sneak peek into his knowledge. :wall:

Good news about the Bash! and yes... Lee has enough cool for all of us! :dummy:

Traffic these last couple weeks has been off the charts. And I'm talking about huge gains in numbers, in the range of 18% - 24% each day.

Whodathunkit?

since I got laid off before Xmas I get up in the morning and get on the site and don't get off until about 2 to 3 am I think Iv'e read every post on here,This is the best thing since bread, I'm fixon to go clean the garage out so I might get started on a bucket in a couple of weeks I will be sure to take a lot of pics:D:D:razz:

I think a lot of the popularity of the forum has to do with the respect and friendship members are greeted with here. The policy of "there are no stupid questions" and "no flaming" go a long way toward making people feel comfortable and want to return.

LumenAl said:
Lee has enough cool for all of us! :biggrin:

I saw this before I saw the source post of the "cool" comment and thought, "What the... ?" Naw, I ain't cool. I just try to get along. :shifty:

Whodathunkit?

Idathunkit! When ya got it ya got it and ya got it! Thanks and Keep up the good work. I told Eric from Streetrodder last June he needs to keep his eyes on the tbucketeers cuz it is fixin to be the T bucket place to be. I have no doubt this is a place as it was said earlier

"I think a lot of the popularity of the forum has to do with the respect and friendship members are greeted with here. The policy of "there are no stupid questions" and "no flaming" go a long way toward making people feel comfortable and want to return."

Lee_in_KC said:
I saw this before I saw the source post of the "cool" comment and thought, "What the... ?" Naw, I ain't cool. I just try to get along. :shifty:

Trying to get along is cool :thumbsup:

I also hang out some at a place called HubGarage.com - Where Car People Connect which I also like. When I run across a T bucket I send them a note with this address on it. I think a few of them have found their way over here, and maybe one or two the other way too, Nas T Has a garage over there with lots of good pictures of his car.

wana be my friend?

The Hubgarage is kinda like the my space of the car world. A great place to pitch the tbucketeers. Link

The numbers keep climbing. We set a traffic record on January 4. We reset it on January 6. And reset it again on January 9. And yesterday was yet another new record.

It's amazing to see how it keeps growing.

Yesterday wasn't a record day, but if you had shown me a day with numbers like that a month ago I would have been floored.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back