Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Coxe454 here!

Coxe454

Building a 23-t in honor of the LSU tigers. T bought it from a local guy in Baton Rouge who claimed it won an award at sema. I cannot confirm or deny this claim but before he passed he tore it apart to redo it and just never did.
I’ve had it for about 6 months and so far it’s coming along.
23-t
Th400
Willwood discs
lokar shifter
Fresh purple and gold powder coated frame and suspension
New coil over shocks
more to come as soon as I can save some more money!!!

Welcome! Sounds like you've got the raw material for a real fun T-bucket. Just curious . . . where does the 454 in your handle come from?

Welcome! Sounds like you've got the raw material for a real fun T-bucket. Just curious . . . where does the 454 in your handle come from?
My dad raced flat bottom boats in the 70s 80s and 90s they built 427 and 454 big blocks Chevys. Growing up around that and when my dad passed he left me his shop and 6 454 short blocks so The plan was to put a big block in every car I build but money.... haha so 383 is the best I can do right now

Well, that's cool. You and Island Girl can swap boat stories, since I think flat bottom boat racing is in her past as well. (Got your ears on, Darlene?)

Back in the olden days (1968), my friend had a '68 Camero. 396/ 375 HP. 4 speed. No blower. It had a nice set of headers and glass pack mufflers. Sounded great when he got on it!
Even a nicely built small block can sound good if it's put together correctly!

I need a big block in my life. My dad had a camper with a 454 in it. He was supposed to give me first dibs on it but he sold the camper to someone else. I guess he didn't think I was serious.

Lets go for a ride !

I understand you do not lift completely off the gas when you are at speed, is that right?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back